PART 2 : The Second Time

I still remember what happened the next day and how I realize what my role is in this story.

- Flashback -

Overnight kung inisip kung ano ang nangyari that day while staring at the ceiling of my room the words he just said to me I can't get it out of my head I think it's tattooed in my brain , hindi ako makatulog.
So I woke up bangag I just hide it with my make up and go on with my life .

I'm really tired while walking at the hallway that day everyone is looking at me like I'm the main character of my story . Well kung alam ko lang maraming inggit saakin dyan dahil nasaakin na ang lahat I have the looks the wealth the connections everything , I have everything, I wont be surprised if they will be jealous of me hello ofcourse I'm Hex Dela Cruz for goodness sake .

Hindi ako nakapasok sa room kahapon dahil sa galit ko kay Raven , umuwi ako agad so ngayon pa lang ang first day ko sa school . Everyone is shocked seeing me so early in the morning well dahil kay harry kaya ako maaga ngayon hindi niya ako pinatulog bwesit siya .

" What are looking at? I know that I'm beautiful so back off " and that statement makes them all look away , just like that they are all my dogs who are sunod sunuran sa anong gusto ko si Raven lang naman ang problema ko e pero I know he will someday , I will be patient for him ang swerte nya naman kung ganon .

Hmm how about I'll burn his house? Hmm I think that's not that big I want something more . I want him on his knees begging HEHHEHE. I love it by just imagining it in my head it makes me happy and excited yieee.

So while I was sitting in my chair I saw someone familiar coming , sooo we are classmates again? HEHEHEHE my pet Trisha Krishnan well shes smart and she does all my assignments and projects so its a big yes for me that we are classmates again . How niceee.

" Hey ! " I greeted her with a big smile and she shyly greeted me too . I offer her a chair next to mine para hindi na ako mahirapan magpagawa sa kanya ng lahat ng kailangan kong ipa gawa . She was hesitant at first but she sit next to me naman .
" Good girl " I said and then yumoko ako sa desk ko while waiting for others to come . Why are they so late? or sadyang early lang ako? Should I fire the professor? I think I should , she's late for me she should be early.

Everyone is slowly arriving and the professor arrived also so I stood up and then smiled at her so widely " Hey ! you're early " I said sarcasticly while smiling , she's smiling widely too
" Good morning ma'am, yes it's my duty to be early for the students HEHEHE " 8:30 is the starting of the class and she arrived 8:00 well technically she's not late but for me who is early, it's late .
" Ohh good to hear that , then you are fired " I smile while saying those lines , the smile that is in her face slowly falling apart , I can see panic in her eyes HEHEHEEH i love this reaction , NOW BEG !

" Don't do this to me ma'am, I am not late 8:30 is the call time and I arrived 8:00 . I am not late you're just early " and that statement of her makes me mad even more , everybody is looking at us now she's crying na ohh poor her but sorry not sorry I made up my mind .

" Get out " while smiling , may sasabihin pa sana siya ngunit pinili nalang na tumakbo habang umiiyak . I'm laughing at the moment when I see someone at the door of the room looking at me intently and finally I can see emotions on his eyes now pero Masama nga lang .

His fuming mad , and that face of him made me stop from laughing. Masama na naman ang tingin niya sakin neto dahil sa professor na yon ughh ! and why i am thinking about his opinion towards me ? does it bother me? no way it can't be .

His walking towards my direction pero bago pa siya makarating sa harapan ko tumalikod na ako at pumunta sa upuan ko and I pull out my phone out of my pocket then call the dean of the school para magpatawag ng pwedeng papalit sa professor nayon because I know by now he knows already what I've done.

I only do that for the sake of the school, I'm a good girl kaya HEHE.
I look at him who is still standing in the place where I was earlier. You can't intimidate me with that eyes honey . He is looking at me angrily but when he lay his eyes to the woman next to me his facial expressions soften, from Angry to a Baby .

What ? No way he's looking at Trisha Krishnan my pet with a loving eyes they are looking at each other like they are in love so gross .
Para silang napapalibutan ng mahika na sila lang dalawa ang nakakakita at nakakarinig , at parang wala ng ibang tao sa mundo nila.

They can't stop looking at each other so I interrupt them , ano to may sarili silang mundo na walang ibang taong pwedeng makasira sa moment nila? Well kung sila ang bida sa kwento I will be the villain and I will break them apart . Kung merong mga paru parung nakapalibot sa kanila habang nagtitigan sila dyan pwes ako ang papatay sa mga paru parong iyon at sasampalin ko silang dalawa para matauhan sila sa kahibangan nila.

Just watch and see , you will be mine Raven Nile Sy and you will never escape from me you will beg for me with bended knees. I will choked you until you can't breathe anymore.

- END -