Kamen Rider Mary Bio

Name: Maria Akeboshi (桃喰 真莉亞, Akēboshi Maria)

Appearance

Personality:

Personality:

At first, she comes as a very kind and caring person.

However, her true persona is that of a ruthless, cunning, sadistic, and cold woman, whose deep anger toward the bullies who drove her son to death cause her to become more vindictive.

Although she appears as a wolf under a sheep's clothing (ironic given her sheep motif as a Rider), she is pained and depressed by the loss of her son.

As a Kamen Rider, while she does show heroism by helping others fight the Jyamatos and Union members while saving innocent citizens. However, once learning that some Union students are just like the bullies who killed her son, she becomes more merciless toward them.

Background:

Real name Mari Nagare, she was a loving mother who lost her son Kiritaka when he was murdered during his 14th birthday. After learning about his history of being bullied, Maria decided to pose as a nurse at her son's school while also going by new name: Maria Akeboshi.

At some point, she and three others would be approached by Nobuhiko Nabeshima, UGP's executive producer who would offer them to be Riders.

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Aliases: Kamen Rider Mary, Sheep lady, Mari Nagare (real name)

Rider Type: Anti-Hero

Affiliation: Kamen Riders

Likes: Cooking, nursing, her son

Hates: Union Academy, villains, Jyamato, Her son's murderers

Motif: Bighorn sheep

Desire: A world where her son is alive and his tormentors are dead

VA: Kira Buckland (English), Sayaka Ohara (Japanese)

Rider Forms

Entry Form (Base Form)

"Entry."