Kamen Rider Buffa Bio

Name: Manjiro Sano (佐野 万次郎, Sano Manjirō)

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality:

Mikey is usually a carefree teenager who loves to joke and play pranks around those he considers his close friends. He cares for them greatly and is determined to protect their honor. During serious moments, Mikey can be imposing and focused. His strong sense of honor causes him to dislike playing dirty and takes fighting for people's lives seriously, even though he finds thrill from the battle. He considers every students of Union his enemies, to the point he wishes to brutalize them.

Background:

Mikey was born to an unnamed parents who died when he was young. As a result, he and his younger half-sister Emma was raised by their grandfather and older brother, Shinichiro. Shinichiro, who was the leader of the fearsome biker gang called the Black Dragons, introduced him to a life of a biker and a delinquent. Mikey would grow up to become a fearsome fighter of his own. He formed his own gang, called Tokyo Manji Gang, alongside his childhood friends Keisuke Baji, Takashi Mitsuya, Haruki "Pah-Chin" Hayashida, Ken "Draken" Ryuguji, and Kazutora Hanemiya. The gang would be later joined by Nahoya "Smiley" Kawata, the older brother of the Kawata brothers, and Yasuhiro "Mucho" Muto, who is a former Black Dragon member.

The Game Master chose him as one of the Kamen Riders for the Union Grand Prix. During a meeting at a Shrine where the gang meets, Mikey is approached by Tsumuri who declares him as a player of UGP and a Kamen Rider.

(This takes a year before the beginning of the original Tokyo Revengers series. Before Takemichi fight Kiyomasa in the first episode)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Aliases: Mikey, The Invincible Mikey, Kamen Rider Buffa, Buffalo Guy

Rider Type: Hero

Motif: Water Buffalo, Zombie, Chainsaw

Affiliation: Kamen Riders, Tokyo Manji Gang

Likes: Riding motorcycle, eating, fighting, his gang, his friends

Hates: Union Academy, villains, Jyamato, losing his friends

Desire: A world where his gang would rule the new era of delinquents

VA: Aleks Le (English), Yu Hayashi (Japanese)

Theme Song: Undead Fire by Kazuto Mokudai

Rider Forms

Entry (Base Form)

"Entry."