Chapter 15

When they didn't stop,they started to speed up.I started to panic and cry."TAKE ME HOME PLEASE!" I screamed out to them,Then they crashed.

Javons Pov:

Mh mom was behind the police car and they started speeding up,I started worrying cause i know y/n is crying/panicking.Then I started crying hard when I saw them crash."Y/N!" We stopped behind the police car and I ran out to see if y/n was ok.Thankfully she was ok.

Y/ns pov:

I saw Javon through the tinted window and when the police opened the door I jumped out and into his arms."I WAS SO SCARED!I WAS PANICKING WITHOUT YOU!" I cried into his shoulder."it's ok y/n im hear now!" Jess and everyone else ran up to us and asked if I was ok."here let me get some wipes your mascara is running." Jayla said and reached into her bag and  handed me a wipe."thanks Jayla." I say with a stuffy nose.

Javon let's go of me "no!" I whined and hugged him tighter.He laughed and continued to hug me "ok".Jess and DJ were talking with the police and I saw the other people in the cop car.Jess came over to me "y/n,the police need you." I let go of Javon and she put her hand on my back as we walked to the police man.

"Ok,what are you parents names?" He said with a note pad."uhm mh mom is Abby y/l/n but she died 4 months ago...And my dad is Micheal y/l/n."Hes your dad?who do you live with currently then?" He put his notepad and pen down."Uh them!" I point at Jess and Dj."Ok do you have any other family?GranParents,Aunts,Uncles?" I shook my head cause I honestly didn't know."I don't know?" "Ok you can go back over there." He waved his hand towards Javon and I went.

"Is everything ok?" Javon said concerned."I hope..." I stand between Javon and Jayla as Jayla put her hand around my shoulder

"alr guys let's go y/n their gonna try and look for the nearest family members of yours."What..." I start tearing up cause if I go with my family then that means I'll have to leave Javon?!"it's ok y/n!" He put his arm around my waist and we got in the car.

When we got home I immediately ran to my room and cried into my pillow.

I couldn't stop crying and went to Javons room."hey y/-What's wrong are you ok?!" He put his phone down and sat up on his bed."I don't want to leave you" "awwww y/n come here!" He opened his arms and i laid next to him.I felt so warm just being with him,he calmed me down so much!"Here,you can pick." He hands me his TV remote and I saw we were on netflix.I picked stranger things and after around 30 minutes I fell asleep.

When I woke up I felt cold and turned next to me,Javon wasn't there?i looked at my phone and checked the time."oh he's doing boxing." I get up and go to the living room."good morning y/n!how are you feeling?" Jess said sitting on the couch."I'm good,how are you?" She said good and I smiled as I sat next to her.I was so interested in the show she had on that I didn't even notice Javon walking up and down the stairs.

At some point I see smth moving in the corner of my eye and when I turned I saw Javon walking downstairs on his phone."Oh!" I jump up and go to the kitchen with Javon."oh hey y/n!where were you?" He looks up from his phone and opens the fridge while looking at me."I was on the couch with Jess." I smile "Oh alr" "where were you?" He smiles "somewhereeeee" I see DJ walking down the stairs and then he smirks."where?why are tou smiling?" I laugh.I see him turn red."I can't tell you..." I don't overthink it and hug him then go to my room.

When I'm in my room I start to overthink it.

What if he was at someone else's house?

Is he cheating on me?

Is he gonna surprise me?

Did they find someone?

I shove these thoughts away and get on my phone.

Then I see that DJ added smth to his insta story,but before I open it Javon burst through my room and takes my phone out of my hand."HEY!" I laugh and try to take my phone back."NO UOU CANT SEE DJS INSTA STORY!" He ran out the room with my phone and after a minute he came back with it."here,I had to get my dad to block you for a bit." I act offended as a joke and get on Tiktok.