Chapter 5

While the police were taking my dad out,They searched the house to see if anyone was hurt or worse.We heard them open Javons room,then his closet,then his bathroom."Are y'all ok?" The police man started walking towards us.

We all stand up."yeah we're good,I think?" Javon looks at everyone to make sure,everyone nods."yeah we're good." The police man walks everyone out to the front yard.

I look over and see them handcuffing my dad."wait...I have no one now?" Atp I wasn't fazed.Javon just turns and hugs me,"oh shit...just live with us."
"Ok..."

I pull out all my money from my backpack and give it to Jessica for repairs."no,it's ok y/n!Its not your fault,keep your money!" She pushed my hand away,so I hand it to Javon."what for?" He says holding my money."the shooting prolly fucked up your stuff,so here!" He immediately hands my money back."no no no no!" Why didn't anyone wanna take my money?Usually people always make me?

I put my money away as I get a call.Javon looks at me."you gonna answer that?" I pull my phone out of my pocket.

Unknown number
Y/n
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hello?
Hey y/n.
Uhmmm who's this and how do you know my name?
You know me,right?your obsessed with me!?
Wdym?omg SunChips???is that you?!?
I-what?no?look through the window in the far left of the second floor.
Ok but-
Call ended
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I look through the window and see my ex,he was a fucking psycho!"OMG!" Javon looks to where I'm looking."WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?" I run to a police man and tap his shoulder rapidly!"yes?" He turns around "YES UHM-THERES THIS PERSON WHO JUST CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE AND WHEN I LOOKED I SAW SOMEONE!" I was panicking,hard!"ok ma'am calm down where did you see them?"I point to the window I saw my ex in and the police officer walked in.

When I went back Javon texted me.Hes right next to me though?I check and see what he said.

Just then we saw the police man walking out the house with my ex,he was armed

Then he got loose from the police man's grip and charged at me with his knife!I started running and roaming through my bag "SHIT I LEFT MY KNIFE INSIDE!" Just them I look up and at my ex and saw he had my knife!I stop and turn around,then I trip him before he turns around.

He fell on the ground,causing my knife to fall out his hand.

I immediately ran to pick it up,after I pick it up I point it at him."FUCKING BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE AND ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID!HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BLAME THAT SHIT ON ME???I DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!YOUR A CRAZY NARCISSISTIC BITCH!" Let me give y'all a lil info.

Around a year ago me and him were dating,our relationship was doing good until I showed him to my best best best friend.One day me,him,and my bestie were over at my besties house,just chilling.Then me and my bf went home.After I dropped him off and was already home I realized I left my charger at my besties house so,i went back for it but when I walked in I saw my bestie and my bf making out on the couch!I was yelling at my bf while he blamed it on me?Let me tell y'all what this dumbass said!"ITS NOT MY FAULT!YOU NEVER DO SHIT LIKE THIS!SO YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR JUST DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO!" Like mf really?And my bestie agreed w him?!?Like I'm sorry I'm not comfortable doing that shit yet???Anyways back to now.

He got up and tried to take the knife out of my hand.But I moved out the way,making him fall again."FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled as the police got on top of him."holy shit!" Javon started running towards us,He grabbed me gently and stood next to me."what's going on?" I look at him and sigh."I'll tell you later."