00

Scarlett "Scar" Ambrose is an adventurous feminist who is tired of living in Figure Eight. She's thankful for her close friend Kiara, the only girl who seems to hate the Kook life as much as she does. When she finds herself stuck in fancy parties she doesn't want to attend all summer, she seeks refuge with Kie and her friends. But some welcome her better than others...

JJ isn't too happy to have a stuck-up rich Kook mixed with them. But despite the arguments and bickering, he can't deny the sparks he feels for her. Maybe it's the heat of hatred...or maybe it's a more pleasant feeling they are too stubborn to admit.

When an ancient key is discovered by Scar, the Pogues tag along, ready for another adventure in the Outer Banks: paradise on Earth.

*The characters are not mine, they are part of Outer Banks. Only Scar, her family and the plot of the story belong to me*

This story is set in the summer after they graduate from high school. All of them are 17/18. Rafe Cameron and Kelce are studying in university. 

Playlist:

Renegades by X Ambassadors

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant

Summer by Calvin Harris

Riptide by Vance Joy

Lost by Frank Ocean

Freaks by Surf Curse

Put Your Records On by Ritt Momney

Backyard Boy by Claire Rosinkranz 

Boys Ain't Shit by SAYGRACE

death bed (coffee for your head) by Powfu

I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran ft Justin Bieber

hot girl bummer by blackbear

The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala

Heat Waves by Glass Animals

Electric Love by BORNS