𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

Being in love, I find, is different than how adults tell you it will be

They make it seem like something specific, a mold of a love story that you have to fit into, but I find the world just isn't that small and simple.

No matter how much grown-ups preach about how wonderful love is, they don't do a very good job of selling it.

The only way to understand is to live it, I guess.

I always thought love would be so scary, but with Inosuke, it's just not.

I love being in love with him.

Coming to terms with my feelings always felt like such an end to the world. And while it can still be scary in many ways, this isn't really one of them anymore.

I thought that if I loved Inosuke, it would mean I liked boys.

But so what if I like boys? I like Inosuke, and that's all I care about.

If that means I like boys, then that's fine.

The thought of being in love with my best friend was new, strange, and scary, but honestly it's not that different from our old friendship, just something better. Warmer.

Our relationship has bloomed into something new.

It was always made to seem like love was something you couldn't really have young, and if you did, it wouldn't last, it wasn't important. But who says?

I think there's many different kinds of love.

I'm glad we found ours. And as we grow, if it changes, that'll be okay too. As long as we're together. Some things never have to change.

I smile out the window as Giyuu drives us to school.

"Umm, we're making one last stop," he says slowly.

I've never heard him sound so nervous.

And we're heading into... a neighborhood?

Giyuu pulls up in front of one of the houses and a peach haired boy runs towards the car.