TWO WEEKS

Hyunjin opened his eyes, feeling something on his chest. It was no other than Dasom, she smiling peacefully while holding her brother and sleeping queitly. Hyunjin mirrored her smile, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. ''Wake up, sleepy head.'' his voice was soft as possible so he wouldn't make her scared. Dasom moved a little but no one couldn't wake the girl up that easily, let's say that she wasn't a light sleeper. ''Dasom, wake up...'' he spoke louder this time, knowing damn well that it wouldn't be enough but he had hopes... We all do... He was going to let her sleep but he didn't want her to sleep the day off so he started tickling her, making her laugh and awake for sure.

''I sometimes really hate you, you know.!'' She stuck her tongue out making weird noises to annoy her brother. '' I won't let you be away from me.... blah blahhh blahh...'' Hyunjin was laughing his ass to her sister, her cheeks were red as tomato. ''Shut it!''

''Minho oppa!'' she was yelling, if there was anyone who was sleeping just know, they are not sleeping after her yelling. ''Minho oppa, help me!'' Dasom knew her brother was and will be scared of Minho until eternity comes. Minho opened his room's door, he thought something happened to her. But no... Dasom was chasing Hyunjin and Hyunjin was laughing while running from the devil in disguise. ''On what you need my help?'' Minho asked but before she could answer he already caught Hyunjin by his arm. ''Thank you so much.'' she said sweetly and pecked elder's cheek. Minho froze, he didn't know how to react maybe because he had never been kissed before or maybe it was Dasom who kissed him even if it was a simple peck on the cheek. While Minho was lost in the moment, Hyunjin was getting beat up by the girl and he still was enjoying his hyung's reaction. ''Dasom-'' Minho said before thinking, Dasom turned her face towards Minho to face him, smiling little bit making the boy feel lots of things. ''You want my help on that too?'' he asked after coming back to his sense. Dasom nodded happily.

When Chan was in the living room he was shocked to say, at least he wasn't the one who had the clean mess they did. ''What did you guys do?'' he asked while dramaticly throwing himself onto the dirty couch. Minho, Dasom and Hyunjin were having fun and Chan's dramaticness didn't bother them even a bit so they continued to mess around. ''찐자 (really)?'' at the corner of the room there was a Han, Seungmin, I.n., Changbin and a Felix watching the four basically killing each other except no one was really touching Dasom and she was really killing her brother, As a joke of course... Five of them watched them until they decided it was enough and they stopped the four. ''DASOM, I am making pancakes.'' Felix smirked, knowing that she really enjoyed eating sweet things. She jumped to his feet and run up to Felix, watching people cook was one of Dasom's favorite activities. Felix turned his back to her and started making his pancakes. Her mind started racing with thoughts... She always thought being here around seven boys would be weird but right now it wasn't at all. First thing in the morning before saying good morning was to ask for help from Minho and she even pecked his cheek... SHE PECKED HIS CHEEK... SHE- WOW. It was okay though, right? Minho didn't say anything...

...

''You okay?'' Hyunjin asked worriedly, her sister was acting shy and she was really quiet not making comments about her brother with sarcasm so it made Hyunjin worried. ''Yeah, i'm just very tired after the little fight we had.'' she said with a small smile then put her forehead on his brother's lips more like she high fived them. Hyunjin laughed at her sister's actions but he made sure to kiss her forehead for real. ''I know your thinking about your little peck on Minho.'' he quietly whispered. Before she can smack him, he spoke ''Don't okay, your to young for those kinds of things.'' he side hugged her this time placing a kiss on temple. "Just watch your TV before I kill you!'' she pouted and turned back to watching her favorite kdrama.

...

She was awake before his brother this time. She stood up making sure she wasn't bothering her brother. She made her way to kitchen, she saw Minho. ''Good morninnnng'' she sang making the boy chuckle. ''Good morning Dasom-ah.'' he smiled at her and after stealing a glance he turned back to his job, cutting the onion. ''Need help?'' she asked getting a nod from the boy, she got closer to the counter ''How can i help?''. ''I just need to cut the tomatos you can set the table?'' he smiled politely. She didn't like the idea of going to the living room and turning back to the kitchen too much work. ''Or you can set the table and I can cut the tomatoes?'' she asked smiling sweetly. Minho couldn't say no to her so he just flashed a quick smile then took glasses with him to living room.