CALL

italics (in English)

[16.03.2023]

Dasom carefully placed the camera on its tripod and touched to recording button. While smiling for him, she sat down on her couch.

She was feeling really weird about it, didn't get shy around cameras but this time was different. They would be sharing their relationship on live and Chan smirking at her didn't help with her nervousness. "Hey." Dasom took a breathe calming down her mind before forming a sentence. She had never been in front of cameras even all those year, dating with him or Hyunjin being his brother. "So I'm here with a fellow kangaroo." she flashed a cheeky smile to chuckling boy. Chan showed up, walking next to her to sit beside Dasom, his arm immidalitly wrapping themself around her waist out of habit.

Chan crassed her back, noticing how stiffen she was getting. He kissed her temple and moved one of his arm to take out his phone to look at the comments. "Stays, you've been asking for me to reveal my love's face so here it is. Dasom..." he turned his eyes to look at said girl, loving the way she was getting shy at every second. Dasom just smiled feeling her insides acting up a bit. "I'm gonna answer a few comments then I'll have to go my studio to work..." he held her hand and gently started caressing her palm. "-but don't worry. Somsom will tell you about our relationship." Chan looked through comments seegin a few ba comments to of course but he didn't care even a bit. "Dasom, Hyunjin's sister!!" Chan laughed as he read the comment and stole a glance. "You wanna answer?" Dasom rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah I'm, more's the pity." Chan laughed showing off his beautiful dimples. "Who did confess first?" Chan once again looked at her eyes, mentally laughing at the memory. "She'll tell you later." Chan kissed her temple again making her cheeks go red. They were on live and almost 100k people was watching them but the damn boy couldn't keep his hand to himself. "Shall we being?"

[ some time at 2017 ]

Dasom was about to lose her mind, nothing was making her happy. She just wanted her brother to come home from practice. Her and Hyunjin ,her brother, were always together but now him being one of the boys on a surviving show made them eat dinner apart, sleep at different houses. She missed him like crazy like he missed him.

*Ring Ring*

Her brother wasn't even slightly shocked that Dasom called him to facetime. He answered the call, knowing damn well all the boys around him was going to interrupt their talk but there was nothing he could do. He was the one who introduced her to the group and they get on well pretty easly maybe because of the age gap being very little.

"HI" Dasom happily yelled, finally hearing her brother, made her smile. "Hey." Hyunjin smiled back, showing her smile was enough for him to get motivated . " What are you doing now? Your not busy right? Is Minho oppa there, say hi for me." she rant not taking a second to breathe. "Take a breathe. I'm on a break now. Minho Hyung will be here in 2 minutes, you could say hi to him yourself. Okay?" he calmly asked. They weren't too different from each other but in short Dasom was the golden retriever. When she would go crazy he would calm her down. " Yeah no. He is just to good looking for me to speak and I get shy. You know even when I speak with you grammar and words always get lost in my mind. I would be like this... ' hii-hihhi me say you a hi'. Nope, don't want to." Hyunjin laughed at her sister, throwing his head back and clapping his hands in tiny. He slowly turned the phone over to a smiling Minho. "Hi, Dasom." Like she said it would, she stuttered, making boys laugh.

"Hii, Oppa." she was feeling like she was a tomato, red cheeks plus other facts that her heart beating to fast. "You can always talk to me even if you stutter, I'll find a way to understand you." Minho was flirting with her as a joke but she felt like her heart was above the moon. Before she could say anything, Hyunjin butt in "Stop flirting with my sister, it's disgusting. Your behavior is so uhhhgghh!." Minho didn't say anything just laughed at him and of course at her. He kinda liked feeling of making her all flustered.