♥~3~♥

Robby POV - Poley hasnt come to school for a while and when he did, he never hung out with us as much. Apparently he was so furious over the coma that he decided to take matters into his own hands. He has a few leads but none are really close to the end.

•~At School~•

I was in P.E at the moment, running laps with the others. Well, more like walking. "My legs are fucking aching! I need a break!" Kitty hissed. I looked away trying to hold in my laughter. "You think its funny you fucking bitch!" She scowled at me. "Yea actually, I do. Got a problem?" I said flatly, unbothered by her. She hissed at me and went ahead but its not like I give a fuck.

Mimi wasnt in this class, she was still doing health. Im gonna laugh at her pain next semester seeing her run laps.  I decided to start running cause I didnt want the teacher up my ass. It wasnt until I saw someone familiar that I stopped and went up to the school perimeter.

It was the mouse from yesterday. I looked behind me and the teacher was yelling at some student. I climbed over and ran over to her. "Hey, arent you the same mouse from yesterday" I asked, even though I knew the damn answer. "Yea, what about it darling?" She question, her tail slowly wrapping around her.

"Just wanted to say sorry for almost crashing into you" I apologized. She shrugged, "not that big of a deal, plus I was born with achromatopsia so I know how it sorta feels". I tilted my head, "come again? achro..- what?". She sighed, "a rare disease that makes you see only black, grey, and white".

I thought that was kinda cool. Its like X-Ray vision just without being able to see through walls and shit. "Wait so how do you know what clothes to put on, you look very cute in the outfit you have" I asked, quite confused now. 

"I have tags that tell me what color it is. My mother said I look good in the colors pink, red, black, purple, and white, so I look for those" She explained. "I got used to matching my outfits after a while, however I still have to ask for help now and then" She sighed, looking to the side. 

I felt bad for her, she honestly didnt deserve this but there was nothing I could really do so just gotta hope for the best. "Anyways, aren't you supposed to be in school?" She smiled teasingly, rather quickly if you asked me. I nodded, "saw you and decided to ditch". She laughed, "how flattering, im so pretty that you left for me". 

I tensed up a bit as she said that. I didnt really do it for her did I? I felt the thumping in my chest as I looked at her laughing. However everything stopped when a phone started ringing. It was her phone and she went on a call, leaving somewhere to talk alone.

??? - "Darling, where are you! I told you to stop leaving through the window!" My mother yelled worriedly. I sighed, "I know mom, I'm sorry! But Fang is such a pain i the ass so I skipped going through his bullshit". 

She gave a slight giggle, "I can agree with that now that I know your reason, just be careful going the window, I heard you sprained your leg last time". I chuckled nervously and hummed as an agreement. "Well, im off mom. Im out with a friend" I stated. 

"Ok my little criminal, you have fun now~" She said hanging up. I put my phone away and went back to... well, I didnt even know his name yet. "Say, what is your name" I asked. "Robby... you?" he held out his hand. "Mousy" I said shaking it. 

 "It was nice meeting you but I got things to do, and I'm sure you do too" I smiled, pointing to his school. His eyes widened, "fuck!" . He ran off and quickly hopped the fence, leaving me alone. "Lets go rob this place now..." I said cracking my knuckles and leaving.

>~•~•~<

Robby POV - I checked my phone and saw 27 missed calls from both Mimi and Kitty. I cursed under my breath and grabbed my backpack to leave to our hangout. There wasnt much hall monitors and I made successfully, but then got choked by a furious cat.

"Where the bloody fuck were you! You left me to do 2 more laps by my fucking self!" she hissed. Mimi ended up pulling Kitty off me, making me gasped and cough. "Fucking shit Kitty! I ditched to meet someone, damn!" I coughed . So you left to meet some of your stupid ass boy friends! What a bitch!" She mewled. I rolled my eyes, "it was a girl".

"Since when did you get a girl?" Mimi interrupts. "She's not my girl Mimi! I just met her yesterday!" I yelled as my heart rate started to go faster. She narrowed her eyes at me, "your heart rate says otherwise". Her ears twitched implying that she could hear it.

"Robby has a crush!" Kitty squealed, her bipolar attitude changing quickly. "I do not!" I stuck my tongue out. "Sure... Whats she like romeo, give us every detail" Mimi teased. I thought about it and I sighed, explaining almost everything.

"Wow, a mouse that only sees black, grey, and white. Thats a first" Mimi commented. "And golden fur sounds lovely! Wish I had it!" Kitty ranted. I rolled my eyes and soon the bell rung. 

"Welp, im off! And dont either of tell Poley!" I pointed at them sternly before leaving. I sighed. Maybe I was getting feelings for this mouse. However, maybe im just confused. Yea... Im just confused. This will be over soon.