♥~2~♥

Robby POV- I felt someone shaking me and growled trying to push them away. "Robby! Wake up" I heard as Mimi's voice. I finally turned over to see her and Kitty waking up.

"School is over" Kitty said stretching out. I sat up and grabbed my stuff to leave. I slightly opened it and saw a hall monitor. I signaled them about her. They nodded. The hall monitor left and soon we did too. We were able to sneak out and leave perfectly.

"So who's up for the mall" Mimi yipped out. I stuck my tongue out, "Yea... No...".

She rolled her eyes, "Kitty you in?". Kitty nodded. "Of course she is, you girls are always shopping for you boys" I mocked.

"That's a lie" Kitty hissed. "Sure, You totally didn't buy a 50 dollar watch for Tigery" I said glaring at her. She looked away quietly. "Exactly" I said opening the exit doors and leaving.

"At least we have mates" Mimi chucked out. Kitty shortly laughed after and I growled. "Whatever... See ya tomorrow" I said leaving my own direction as they waved.

I walked down my path to grab my bike although... I felt a presence watching me. I brushed it off as there was still a lot of people around hanging out after school then rode home.

"At least we have mates". Tch, Like they do anything. Most just use and leave. I'll never want a mate and if I did have one, I'll inspect her very closely. Not like my family will let me have one anyways.

I looked up after thinking deeply and my eyes widened. I swerved my bike so I can avoid crashing. I fell but I was alright.

"Are you alright...?" Someone asked, lending out their paw. I grabbed and nodded. I regained myself and took a better look at them. She was a golden furred mouse with light pink eyes. She was wearing a pretty red dress which I had to say suits her very well.

"Are you gonna keep staring lover boy?" She said, glaring at me. I felt my face go warm and I shook my head. "Uhm sorry... I better get going, thanks". I picked up my bike, hopped on and drove off.

Did she just flirt with me... It sounded like flirting but she didn't seem to have interest considering her tone from staring at her. Now that I look back at it, that was pretty stupid of me to do that.

>•~•~•<

??? POV - As cute as that boy was... I'm not interested right now. I have a school to shoot and the bakery to rob. I walked towards the school and enter the front office. The children may be out but the office people aren't.

"Hello ma'am! Is there something you need?" A female bunny asked. She was tan with brown spots all around. I scowled remembering times I shouldn't have... Everything turned dark around me as the horrible thoughts intruded my mind once more. Without thought....

...

I attacked.

>•~•~•<

Robby POV - After reaching home, I rushed to my room and threw my backpack aside, not caring about stuff to do. "Brother, your back?" Someone called out. I turned to see my little sister Snow. "Yes I'm back Snow..." I sighed, turning on my console and starting up Minecraft. She laughed and climbed on bed, ready to watch me play. Like always.

I'm not bothered by it but it does tend to get annoying after a while. My ears pricked up hearing police sirens outside. They sounded far but I could hear them. I looked outside my window to see police cars driving towards the school. More specifically, my school.

I was interested, but I had to watch Snow. I cant just take her to what could possibly be a murderous crime scene. I ran out to the livingroom, hoping to find something on the news for info. Sure enough, there was.

"It seems like our mystery mouse has striked once again near Springhoof Highschool! More specifically, inside this highschool! A female bunny was killed and two others were mildly hurt, being sent to the hospital" The new reporter stated. "Ouch..." I mumbled looking at the deep claw marks they showed on the screen.

My phone began to ring in my pocket and I took it out seeing the group chat. I joined it and everyone was there. "OH MY DEAR LORD! DID YOU HEAR" Mimi screamed, making put my phone away from my ear hissing.

"We all heard Mimi" Kitty hissed in annoyance. "At least this means no school for a while" I laughed. "Do you not care?" Kitty ask concerned. I shook my head on the video chat. Poley scoff, "I cant wait to be a official police officer! I'll figure out that mouse in 2 days and take her where they belong!" . We all rolled our eyes.

"Where even were you today Poley?" Mimi asked. "Got out early, a family member got in a coma" He stated. I went to get drink to avoid laughter. "Who was it" I heard Kitty ask from the kitchen. "Mom's sister, all she had was huge claw marks from her eyes to her lower legs" Poleu explained.

I didnt think at first. I only thought, 'oh she was attack by some thieves or gangbangers' until it dawned on me. I ran back to the livingroom, "Poley! Did you ever take a pic of your aunt?" . He nodded on the camera, "why?" . I gave him that look. "Oh!" He said, soon sending it to the group chat.

I pulled up footage from the news and pause it when it shows the claw marks of the victims who were attacked. I took a screenshot and put the two pictures together. "They're identical..." I muttered. Everyone tensed up and Poley didnt take it well. He left the call and the girls got worried.

.

.

.

However I only felt pity for him...