chapter 26 :teddy bear..

Thomson pov :

    Iam combing little pie's hair ....he is looking at me pouting ...

Little pie - P ...

Thomson - yes little pie ..

Little pie - when will mom and dad return ?...

Thomson - i told you they went on a trip na....

Little pie - i...I want mom P....I'm missing her .... can't they at least talk to me ?....a..ask grandpa phone and call mom and dad ....I..I wanna talk to them ....

I smiled and kissed his forehead ....

Thomson - later naa..... Now ...you should be a good boy and go to school ...you should study well and make mom and dad proud okay ??...

He nodded ....I smiled and pecked his forehead ....

Thomson - my good little pie ....go and get your bag ...hmm ?..

He nodded and went to arrange his bag ....I sighed and controlled my tears ...w..what am I gonna do now ?....will little pie be okay if i say mom and dad won't ever come!!....flashes of mom and dad in blood came in front of my eyes ...I shook my head calming down my breathing ...i breathed in heavily and went to Thomas ....he is arranging his bag ....

Thomson - are you ready munchkin?....I made lunch today ...feed little pie okay ?....he is not finishing his lunch totally ...

He nodded ...

Thomson - why don't you talk to me ??.... Still angry at P ?....

Thomas - i better stay silent rather than lying to little pie P !!....I can't lie like you ....

He said and went to little pie ....I tried to smile but just tears ran on my cheeks ...I wiped them and tried to smile ....( sob ).... I..it's okay ...munchkin is right ..( sob )... I am lying to little pie ...( sob )...h.how can i tell little pie that mom and dad are dead ??....

Little pie - P ....

I wiped my tears immediately and smiled

I wiped my tears immediately and smiled ....I arranged a lunch box in his bag and went to the bus stop with them ...they both waved to me and went on the bus ...I smiled and went back to the room ....I bathed and looked at my hands which are covered in burnt marks ....it's my first time cooking ...I sighed ...