chapter 24 : the past...

20 years ago ...

The past ...

Thomson pov :

      I am running to dad's office while my brothers are chasing me ....I giggled and looked back ...nah...they are very far from me ...I sped up and ran into dad's arms ....dad caught me and turned me around ....I giggled happily ...

Dad - where are you coming from this fast my baby ??

My brothers came to dad's office panting ....I hid my face in his neck ...

Dad - ohh....my munchkins ...come to dad...

Dad took us all into his arms and pecked us all....we all sat on the couch ...while my brothers were complaining about me to dad ...

Little pie - dad ~~P cheated ...

Little munchkin nodded...

Dad - ohh....what did he do ?...

Little pie - i was making my castle with sand in the garden and P just ruined it dad ....and i..I was about to complain to mom...he ran to you saying we have to catch him first ....

Dad looked at me ...I bent my head pouting ..

Dad - did you do that baby ??...

Thomson - i didn't mean to ruin it dad

Thomson - i didn't mean to ruin it dad ....I  picked a nice beautiful rose which bloomed this morning in my room ...you know i am growing rose plants on my balcony right ??... So i wanted to show it to little pie ....he looks so beautiful with flowers ...but i accidentally stepped on it ...

Dad - i see..where is the flower then ??...

Thomson - i don't know dad....must be dropped somewhere ....

Dad sighed ....dad pecked us all and smiled ...

Dad - my baby ...you are the eldest right ?...

I nodded....

Dad - so ...elders should teach their brothers and take care of them .... You shouldn't use your powers and tease your brothers like this ..okay ?...then only you will be a great alpha !!....if you take care of your family then you can take care of our people too ....hmm ?... Got it ?...