★ 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤 ★

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ( 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 )
• 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑. (Drew kinnie from last chapter lmao)
• 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 :))
( this chapter will be pretty much quick, next ones will have more)

Sorry for mistakes( I'll change them someday)

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:

This time Drew really though this was it, he really wanted to think his suicide attempt worked.
He did everything perfectly fine, he should bleed out by now.

Drew didn't feel his body, he didn't hear anything but he saw himself from the birds view.

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗" - Drew though to himself looking around.

It was completely normal, ignoring the fact that he saw his own body.
And he felt relaxed.
Drew felt like all of his problems just went away, like he finally found peace.

The boy took a big breath and smiled to himself. - So it's finally over...

When Drew opened his eyes he wasn't in the hospital room just right above his own body, this time he was in completely dark room.

He heard whispers all around the walls, he tried to find where's the noise coming from but the darkness was like a never ending maze.
He'll never find the source.

-𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠. - Drew suddenly heard a similar voice that he recognized right away. - You still have a whole life in front of you.

The man was indeed Drews father, though he had an third eye and a cut opened neck. Drew was scared for the first time in 10minutes. His father looked so different, bit so similar at the same time.

-𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝. - 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢- 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚈. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

Drew actually took those words to his heart, he realized something. It's his life, and his choice how his life is going to turn out.
He decided he'll go back to earth.

Drew went back to his body and tried to be one with it, suddenly he felt something in his throat.

This time Drew felt like he's about to die once again, He wanted to throw up. And suddenly he saw nothing but black again.

This moment, was the moment the doctors put a  trachoostomy tube to Drews throat.

Drew didn't wake up for a week, everyone started to loose hope, but the day he was supposed to be announced Dead, he woke up.

All of the doctors gathered around him with shock, they never experienced something like this in their entire career.

One doctor saw something Unusual about the boy, he diagnosed that Drew apparently lost his eye sight in his right eye.

Which wasn't true, Drew could see everything perfectly fine, too perfect actually. He didn't say a word though, it's not like he's able to anyway.

When all of Drews friend got a call from hospital the came running as fast as they could, the first ones to arrive was Liam then Henry.

To the surprise Hailey showed up just right after, with a grin on her face, with a woman next to her.

Hailey started to laugh like crazy, leaving everyone shocked.
-𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

This got his attention to the point he pulled his  trachoostomy tube out of his  throat, he caught blood for good 5minutes but he quickly got on his legs.

Drew now could now clearly connect the doors.
𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚍.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎...