★ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 ★

Drew woke up with a big headache, he just rolled around his bed and saw that his wrist was now clean and it wasn't bleeding for now.

Drew blushed at his sudden realization what happened just a few hours before, when Liam came over.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝. - Drew sighed reaching for his phone.

31𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢.

Drew hesitated for a second, but he called back. The boy picked up so quickly that Drew didn't even had time to blink.

-I heated what happened, please wanna talk? - Jake said with his voice cracking, The magenta haired boy hated when Jake was in that state.

He hated seeing his ex best friend sad...
Mostly because of him.

Drew agreed to meet him at the park by an hour.

The boy just finished getting ready and now was heading out to meet up with Jake.

He was actually scared.

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎... '

Drew mind was spinning with bad scenarios when sudden he felt a tight hug from behind.

Jake was hugging him with all of his strength, being afraid of Drew slipping away. His eyes were puffy from crying.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎.

Drew hugged him with shaking hands, be was scared Jakes going to blame him again.
He's scared he's going to yell at him again.

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.

-I'm so sorry Drew... - Jake whispered in his ear while Drews cheeks were slowly getting wet from single tears.

-Look Jake, you don't need to pretend to care only because I... Did what I did. - Drew smiled sadly and Jake glared at him back.

-Don't say that Drew! Of course I care for you- Jake smiled and wiped the tear out of the boys cheek.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚎, 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎?

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏...

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎...

Drew was questioning everything in his head, while Jake was talking to him the whole time.
However Drew didn't care about 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

- Drew... Are you listening? - Jake asked cupping Drews face and leaning closer.

- yea. - Drew rolled his eyes and just looked away.

Drew didn't notice how he was in his house, and Jake was now sitting on his bed scrolling on his phone, drinking one of his father whiskeys.

Jake didn't usually drink so Drew was surprised when he took one and started to drink it like a person waking up in the middle of the night drinking water.