Chapter 3

Britain's pov:

I walk up the path towards the park,it's one of those days where it's pretty cold.I do wear one of my longer coats for this weather,and my legendary top hat and monocle.I fold in my wings to get some more warmth then I look up to see soviet in the park.

"Hey soviet!"I yell to get his attention,it works and I'm very much glad there are no one around.

Soviet turns around and smiles slightly before turning around fully.

"привет британия."(hello britain)

I'm going to guess that was along the lines of 'hello' but I don't question it.

"Ok then,how are you?"

"Good,you get gardian too?"Soviet replies in his Russian accent,his English isn't the best but it's better than what I've heard.

"Yeah,I got my father,BE,you?"

"ага,(yeah)got my father too,"Soviet says looking down slightly as if he didn't want to get his father.

"RE?"Soviet hums in response,I take it as a yes also being quiet for a few seconds,before thinking of an idea.

"What about we show them?"I say in a questioning tone,pretty bored myself if I'm being honest.

"Hmmm,ok then,that sounds like good idea."I nod in a response before stepping back a little,Soviet does the same.I reach into my pocket to pull out the button thing to summon my father and press it.

My father spawns infront of me before looking around seemingly confused.

"Miss me already or something?"

"Yes,and me and Soviet were just summoning our gardians."

"Ok then,I didn't like being in a white void anyway-"My fathers interrupted By a gun clicking.BE turns around and I look at what's behind him to see soviet with a gun to his father's(RE)head.

"No hugs сука."(if you know this you know p-p(b''ch))

"Now that's no way to treat your father."I see now that Soviets father,RE,has better English than soviet,not surprising really.

"You were never my father.I don't care if related."Soviet also holds up the button he has and RE instantly backs up.

"Ok,ok no need to use that I won't hug you."RE says almost afraid wrapping himself in his pitch-black wings.Not to mention this whole time my father's been standing there like he's seen a ghost.

"Yeah,he's already used it on me once.Such a great son isn't he BE?"He asks my father who just stares at him like he wants to punch someone.I wonder why.

"No."BE simply says.

"Anyway,it's nice to finally see you again BE.Even after I was shot dead by my son."Soviet just looks evily at the two of them."Even though,I never really saw you in the afterlife,were you there?"

"Uhm yes?"

"хорошо,(ok,)just surprised I never saw you really."

"Me neither,and glad."

RE gasps dramatically,unfolding his wings.Soviet just stares at them then at me with a look of,'tf do we do now?'I just shrugged my shoulders and look back up to the two.