Chapter 2

BE's pov:

'I am going to protect,...Britain.?'I think,'This is my chance!To make a better relationship(¡father and son kind of relationship not a ship!)with my son,I never really was there to be with him most of the time,always trying to control the colonies I had..'I think to myself,I couldn't believe it.

PE goes to where I am with his own screen-thing in-front of his face with his son,Portugal(My AU) as the one he's protecting.As soon as he sees I'm going to be a gardian,he sighlently gasps,his eyes widened with his hands on his mouth,being very dramatic as you couldn't notice.

"Your being a protector???Of your son too???"Port(nickname for PE rather than saying PE all the time)then squeals with joy very quietly,me,still stood there,worrying that another empire either saw or heard port doing this.

"Ok,ok,no need to make everyone know port."I say crossing my arms noticing the screen thing in front of our faces disappeared.

As soon as I said it he stood up straight instantly looking slightly up at me as if he's saying,'can I please pleases please hug you.'with goddamn puppy eyes.Usually empires would be as moody as me in the afterlife but port is just the absolute opposite I swear.

Before I could say anything else another screen thing popped up in front of mine and port's faces saying 'teleporting...',port looks at me and smiles before I felt something appear on my neck before I'm teleported.

Britain's pov:(a few minutes before BE comes to britain)

'Ah,so peaceful.Me sitting here,drinking my tea,and sitting on my couch.'I think before a floating screen appears in front of my face,startling me a little.New technology?I don't know at this point,america seems to make new technology every day.

I look back up to it saying,'An empire will be your gardian for a week,once the time is up you can chose if the empire can stay with you for a bit longer,but it also depends if the empire wants to stay too.'It takes me a few seconds to realise whats happening.

'An empire?being my gardian..?
.....wait,is there a chance it'll be my father..?'I think,feeling both,excited and nervous at the same time.Excited because,if it is my father,BE,I can be able to see him again since he collapsed a few decades ago.Im also nervous since,I don't know what he'll be like,will he still be careless?Will he even want to protect me?D-does he even still care..?I feel my wings droop a little and my eyes start to tear up at the memories before looking back up.

'Teleporting gardian?Well I'll see if it's going to be my father either way.'
I get up of my couch,putting my half filled cup of tea on the coffee table and step back a little.

BE's pov:

I close my eyes and wait,will he still think I'm careless?I don't want him to think like that.I do care now,even if I don't get to see my kids anymore,I care now.

I feel myself spawn in a room,still with my eyes closed.

"F-father...?"I open my eyes to see Britain in front of me,looking on the verge of tears,his wings droop slightly,aswell as mine.

Before I could say anything Britain runs up to me and hugs me,I hesitate for a second before hugging back eventually and wrapping my wings gently around him.

"Y-you may have n-not been around m-me most of m-my life but i-i missed you."Britain eventually says,now I feel bad for not being around him much.But,back then I had stuff to do all the time,so I couldn't.

"It-its fine,it wasn't your fault,I'm sorry."I wrap my wings more around him,I can also feel a slight tear roll down my cheek.I don't think I've ever felt this much emotion ever,neither in my life or the afterlife.

We stay in the embrace for a lot longer than I'd usually like but,it was a special occasion because it was my son.

"You feel uncomfortable don't you dad?"

"Hm?Oh yeah,I do but this was a,..special,occasion."

"And a one off?"

"Yes."I instantly reply with,I never really liked hugs,they just defeated the point of personal space but with my son and a,special someone(try and guess who it is,I'll let you suffer until I say who it is :>).

"Aw,sad."

"No,not sad,"

"Mk then."Britain says before starting to let go,I get the message and start to let go too.

"Ok,what now?"Britain says after getting free.I just shrugged,I don't actually know what to do now,huh.

Britain puts his finger on his chin before  almost instantly getting it of again.

"I was going to meet up with soviet,"He looks up at me before continuing to speak."You know who soviet is don't you?"He looks at me with a questioning look,I return the look cause I have absolutely no fucking clue who soviet is.If I did,then I probably forgot.

"No,I don't."

"Alright then,he's,RE's son I'm pretty sure."

"Oh,oh yeah,I know who he is now."I respond with,Britain's accepts it and finds out he's been holding a button thing in his hand.I then realise that the thing I felt on my neck before being teleported,is a shock collar thing,I freeze in place,folding in my wings.

"Dad..?you OK?"

Britain seems to notice me tense up,I don't dare to speak since I don't know what it will do.Britain then only realises looking at the button then at me.

"O-oh,dad,i-im sorry,i-i didn't realise I had this,"I only look at him in a way as,'it's not your fault.'kinda way.

I didn't really show fear in my life of an empire,but in this one point,knowing there's a thing on my neck,I've never been so fucking terrified in my whole goddamn life.

"D-dad mabie try moving,it probably only activates from this button,and you were moving before and it didn't hurt you."

I think about it for a second before realising my stupidity.I sigh as I loosen up,thankfully not being shocked.That was,when I put my finger underneath it where it meets my neck and it sparked me.My wings puffed up becoming very fluffy leaving me shocked as hell.

"Huh?Oh-uhm,so that concludes it."I hum In response and pat down my wings sometimes getting the occasional electric shocks in the meantime.

(A bit of a summary of what happens next cause I'm lazy af lol)

No one's pov

Britain then finds out how to desummon his father and goes out to meet soviet.

————————
Hope you like this chapter,it's all I could make up so ye,hope you like the next chapter.

Anyway,

Have a nice day/night and see you soon!

Word count:1216(Wow highest so far!
N o i c e )