Class Rep

Midoriya and I got to school to see a horde of news reporters at the front gate. They were asking various students about All Might teaching at UA. Aizawa-sensei was, of course, trying to send the reporters away. I could tell from his face, that he wanted to get rid of them in a different way. "Principal Nezu probably asked him to be polite." I told Midoriya. The reporters had noticed us and started badgering us with questions just as they had some of our classmates.

"How are All Might's classes?"

"What can you tell us about All Might's teaching methods?"

"What class or subject is All Might teaching?"

"Have you found All Might to be an effective teacher?"

"Boy, you guys must really be having a slow news day. Either that or too much free time." I said, sarcastically. Midoriya was getting swallowed up by the swarm of reporters. I grabbed his wrist and forced my way to where Aizawa sensei was. Midoriya stood somewhat behind him, catching his breath. An idea came to mind. I turned to face the crowd and raised my hands. "Hey, you guys wanna see something really news worthy?" I asked. Aizawa looked at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, frustrated. I took my hands and did the 'finger removal' trick with a very fake smile.

"Wow! Amazing! Yeah!" I raved, sarcastically. The crowd of reporters looked confused and insulted. Midoriya cringed and facepalmed at my actions. Aizawa sensei looked to the sky as if he was thinking, 'I hate my life.' Then he grabbed me by the back of my shirt collar and dragged me within UA's front gate. The reporters tried to follow us inside but the security system kicked in and the giant gate locked them out. The teacher let go of my shirt collar.

"(sighs) Great. Now you'll probably be on the news tonight, doing that stupid finger trick." Aizawa sensei said, annoyed.

"I'll be a meme before this time tomorrow... (scratches head) I might be okay with that." I replied, grinning.

"Around here, your actions reflect back on your teachers. Don't let that happen again. Now get to class." Aizawa sensei told us. He started to walk away.

"Hey, at least I didn't give them the finger! I won't lie, that's what I was going for, at first." I explained. Aizawa stopped for a second before he continued walking. Midoriya and I began heading to homeroom.

"Why is it you always get yourself into trouble with your shenanigans?" Midoriya asked, disappointed.

"Why is it you always get yourself into trouble and end up hurting yourself? We could play this game all day, man." I stated, logically. Midoriya got quite with that. We reached homeroom before the teacher, and he stood up to make an announcement.

"Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you elect a class representative." Aizawa sensei said. The entire class breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's just a normal school activity!" Everyone shouted, relieved. Everyone wrote their votes for class rep on a slip of paper. Most people probably voted for themselves, but not me. The teacher tallied the votes and I couldn't believe the results. Midoriya and I each had three votes, and Yaoyorozu had two.