He's back!

"Wake up, Seaweed Brain!"

I opened my eyes to see Annabeth shaking Percy awake. When he didn't get up, I got a cup of ice cold water and dumped it on his head.

"Blah- What?!" Percy squealed. He turned to glare at us. "Why did you do that?"

"You weren't waking up," I replied innocently. "You might want dry yourself off."

Percy willed himself dry, then got out of bed. "I'm awake. What do you want?"

"We need to be at the beach in five minutes, remember?" Annabeth reminded. "See you there!" She left the cabin.

We got changed and grabbed our stuff. The sun was peeking over the water as we arrived at the beach. Annabeth was waiting there with Hecate.

"Remember, most wizards do not know of demigods. You must be at King's Cross station on September first to catch the Hogwarts Express. I wish you good luck, heroes," Hecate informed us. With a wave of her hand, the world went black.

****

I sat up on a bed, and immediately wished I hadn't. Everything swam in front of me. A door opened and a person came in.

"You all right, miss?" someone with a British accent asked me. I turned to look at the person. He seemed to be in his mid-fifties, with a balding head and a grayish beard.

"I guess," I replied.

"Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron. I'm Tom, the bartender," the man said. "You must be the special guests I was told about."

At that moment, Annabeth and Percy woke up. "Where are we? Why is the room spinning? And who's that guy?"

I introduced them to Tom, and explained where we were.

"I'll take you kids to Diagon Alley later today," Tom said as he left the room.

"So, where is here?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm guessing we're in London." After we had recovered from the crazy transportation we had endured, we explored the room. Annabeth and Percy were going to be seventh years, according to the letters that were lying on the bedside table. Conveniently, the letters were written in Ancient Greek.

When we got hungry, we decided to go find Tom. The atmosphere of the Leaky Cauldron was quiet and mysterious.

"You guys ready?" Tom asked. We nodded, and he led us into the busy streets of London.

We followed Tom to an alley between two brick buildings. He pulled out a long stick, and used it to touch a few of the bricks. The wall disappeared, and a small village was revealed.

"Wow," Annabeth sighed. "It's incredible!"

Tom led us to a large building called Gringrotts. Inside, odd little creatures were showing people around. Noticing our confused expressions, he explained. "Gringrotts is a wizard bank. The goblins work here."

So that's what the creatures are, I thought. A goblin came over. "You need help?"

"Yes. These three need to make withdrawals from their accounts," Tom said, motioning to us.

"Last names?"

"My last name is Pendleton," I told the goblin. He gave me an odd look, then ran off screeching.

"Your last name is Pendleton?" Tom asked, his voice laced with fear.

I nodded. "It is."

Just like the goblin, Tom gave me an odd look and ran away. "He's back! He's back!"

The other customers glanced over in our direction, but continued with their business.

"That was strange," Percy said. He went over to a goblin. "Excuse me, I would like to make a withdrawal, please."

"Last name?" the goblin grumbled.

"Jackson."

"Come with me," the goblin led Percy over to a cart, and they climbed in. After what seemed like forever, Percy was back with a small sack of coins.

"That was intense," he panted. "I never want to do that again."

We left the bank and bumped into three people deep in conversation.

"Um, were new around here. Could you please help us?" Annabeth asked the people we crashed into.

"Sure. What do you- Hey! What're you doing here?" The three people we had bumped into were none other than Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Well, our guide ran off to who knows where, and we don't know anything about this place," Annabeth explained.

"Well, you're going to need wands. First stop, Ollivander's!" Harry exclaimed. He led us to a small shop.

Inside, boxes were flying all around. Behind the counter was an elderly man. "Good day. How may I assist you?"

"We're looking for wands," I answered.

"You look just like your grandfather." Mr. Ollivander stood and looked around at the shelves. "Hmmm, let's see. Maybe this one?"

He handed me a wand of black wood. "Ebony and unicorn hair, twelve inches, slightly flexible."

I held the wand in my hand, but it just didn't feel right. He handed me a different wand. "Oak and dragon heartstring, ten and three quarter inches, stiff."

This wand didn't feel right either. Ollivander handed me one more wand. "Larch and phoenix feather, fourteen and a half inches, quite flexible."

As soon as my fingers touched the wand, sparks flew from the tip. I felt tingles all over my body. "Whoa."

"This wand has chosen you," Ollivander told me. "Very curious, very curious indeed." The wand maker snapped out of his revelry. "That will be seven galleons, please."

"You, with the coin bag, give her seven of the gold coins," Ron said. Percy gave me the coins, and I paid for my wand.

"Who's next?" Annabeth's wand was blackthorn and dragon heartstring , twelve and a half inches, flexible. Percy's was willow and unicorn hair, thirteen inches, sturdy.

"Now that you have wands, we get everything else," Hermione said. We went to Madam Malkin's Robes For All Ocassions and bought our uniforms, then purchased our schoolbooks from Flourish and Blotts.

I looked over the load in my arms. "Is there anything else we need?"

Hermione thought for a moment. "Well, you could have a pet. An owl, or a cat, or a toad."

"An owl?" Annabeth questioned.

"They're quite loyal," Harry told us. "Hedwig was, at least."

"To Eeylops Owl Emporium!" Ron exclaimed.

At Eeylops, I got a barn owl, Annabeth got a Great gray, and Percy got a snowy. Then we all headed back to The Leaky Cauldron.