Chapter 7

(This is going to be like really short because i am supposed to be sleep so yea)
Parkers pov#
"...YE-" I say about to start my sentence over because I don't wanna scare her. "sure!! " "o-okay then dad" opal says. Still kinda nervous "Awwww, so cute, anyways...can we eat im starving!" Chester asks. "sure"
(HUGE time skip)
3 years later
Chesters pov#
"Cmon babe, were gonna be late to opals graduation!" i say standing at the door
"Coming love!"
Parkers pov#
I finish getting ready and we make our way to the car. I get into the drivers seat while Chester gets into the passenger seat. "Lets go" i say. We drive for about 5 minutes before we reach opals school. Were early like always when I'm with Chester but i wouldn't change him for nothing. Today is a big day for not just Opal, but for me. Today, are opals graduation of cource, im gonna ask Chester the big question. Ive wanted to ever sinse we were kids.
#FLASHBACK#
Past Parker: I wuve u chwester, and-and i wanna mwarry u when we ware older!!! I wiw be yourw pwince for wever!!
Past Chester: weally!!!
Past Parker:i pwomise!!
#END OF FLASHBACK#
Parkers pov#
I keep my promises. I think to myself before steping out of the car and into the doors that lead to the school's Auditorium to go and find our seats, and we wait for the graduation to start.The principal walks on stage and begins to talk.

(Im so so so so so so sorry, ik this is really short but i need to wake up at 3 because of a flight i need to catch to go to a wedding and it's 22:18 (10:18) i will finish this as soon as i get back or if I have any free time which is extremely unlikely. Anyways bye u SILLY SALAMANDER!!!
Word count: 321