Goodbye

Andrea pov
Gabriel comes into the room, his face of something wrong is all over him, I get worried

"Que paso?"

"I didn't find Owen, he's with TK" he says slowly

"Entonces, what happened?"

"I found Tommy" he makes a pause "they told me that TK is bad, the doctors think he's— that he's not gonna make it" he says hugging me

"No, they don't" I cry. "Dios mío"

Since Gwyn's dead TK became more like a son to me. I can't lose him, we can't.

"Ay no Gabriel" i sob " I'm going to find Owen"

"Ok" he says
I leave the room and clean my tears.

Owen Pov
TK is out of surgery, his heart stoped during it. He's stable now, they are telling me that he might not make the night, that his body can't take more, especially his lungs; they stop working even with the ventilator, they put him into and ECHMO machine.

I haven't leave his side. I don't want to say goodbye.

Suddenly the door opens and Andrea is there, she hugs me and we cry.

"I'm sorry Owen, for not been here" she says taking the chair next to me

"No, it's-"

"It's not okay" she interrupts me "how is he?" She says looking at TK

"Not good, they don't think he can make it, they are telling me that his body it's shutting down" she grabs my hand "that I— I have to say goodbye" I say my voice cracking.

"Dios mío ayúdanos" she says crying

"Andrea, I can't do it, I can't say goodbye" she hugs me

" I know, I know" she says softly

" He's my world, he's all I have" and suddenly realization hits me, and I start to cry harder and time slips. Andrea hugging me harder.

All the feelings collide inside me, I'm mad that Carlos is ok, I'm mad because in two days they were gonna get married, I'm mad to the damn drunk driver, I'm sad for me, I'm mad for not been the best dad for TK, I'm sad because it should have been me the one that dies first, imyselfish.
If this is the end, I need to say a lot of things to him
I grab his hand

Andrea leaves the room, it's time.

"Tk, son... I love you, you are my everything. I'm sorry for not being the best dad, I know your life wasn't easy, but I admire you for being that brave. I don't want you to go" I stop there is so much I want to say to him but I just can't.
I'm so selfish

"And you know what I am not going to say it, I know you can come back to us, I need you to fight because I can't lose you ok? So please don't make me say it. Please TK"

"Please"

Andrea Pov

I wait outside of TKs room, and my phone rings, Its Gabriel.

"Bueno?"

"The doctor is here, they are going to take the tubes out" He says

"OK, i'm on my way" i arrived to the room, the doctor is putting a bandage in Carlos head, then he explains what is going to happen.

"The pressure is gone, so it's time to take the sedation and the tube, he is gonna wake up, you have to remember he cant talk much and he's gonna be confused, we know he lost conscious immediately in the accident, so he's not going to remember what happened, you have to keep him calm. His body is still tired, that means he has to rest a lot."

"What about TK, can we explain the situation to him?" Gabriel asks

" I recommend that you don't tell him right now, he is going to be a little groggy, but of course it's your decision" he explains

We nod, a nurse comes in, injects something into the IV and the take the tube out. The nurse puts some ice into his jaw.

"You can talk to him" the doctor says

I got closer and grab his hand, Gabriel on the other side.

"Carlos, Carlitos mi amor, can you hear me?"

"Vamos Carlitos, wake up mi amor"

I feel how he squeeze a little bit my hand.

"Come on mijo, can you open your eyes?" Gabriel says
And Carlos starts to steer.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions
✌🏼