Critical

Owen pov
The doctor takes me to an office.
" Is he okay?" I ask panicking, Tommy is with me, and I'm trying to not think the worst.
"He's alive" the doctor says
I can feel a little bit of weight lifting of my shoulders "but he is not okay, we need to discus some things about his situation"
" Ok" I say taking a sit, Tommy holds my hand and squeeze it a look at her and nod.
I don't know what to think
" Ok, well, first you need to know that Tyler is alive but his situation is really critical, his lungs were perforated, we were able to fix them but he's not able to breath on his own, second his broken ribs were put in place and are going to heal fine. 
About the fractures, his leg is mostly the problem, he lost a lot of blood, if the situation gets better we will be able to perform surgery on it but right now he is too inestable, his shoulder and clavicle were broken too and, in surgery we put  them on their place too but some ligaments were really damage" he explains
I don't know what to say or do or even if I am understanding the situation, Tommy squeezes my hand again.
"Mister Strand I need you to understand how the situation is looking" the doctor says
" I—I do, I do" I nod
"What about brain issues? I know he was without oxygen some time" Tommy asks
" We can't know until he wakes up, although we still have brain activity, but we can't know about damage."
"Are you saying he's in a coma?!" I say, my voice breaking
"Unfortunately, yes" "That's why I need to discuss the next steps with you"
" No, not again, can I — ah, can I see him?"
"Yes, we can discuss this later, please follow me"

We get out of the office and follow the doctor.
We arrived, they makes us chance into some kind of scrubs.
TK is laying in the bed, tube coming out of his mouth, breathing for him, he has a neck brace, his chest is naked and really bruised. His shoulder and arm with bandages and cast. His leg is the worst, it's in some kind of cage with screws into the skin. 

I wonder if he's cold, he has no blanket on him, the room it's cold.
I go by his side, and grab his hand, I run my hand into his hair. Tommy comes by my side and brings me a chair.
"What's the neck brace for?" She asks the doctor
"His spine dislocated, but we fixed it right, the neck brace it's just a precaution and to keep everything in place"
We just nod
" Ok take the time you need, if you need anything just push the button" he says and leaves.

We stay with the sound of the monitor and the machines. I didn't realized when I started crying. Tommy just hugs me.
" You want a moment alone? I should go tell the others" she asks me
" yeah, I- I uhmn, - thanks"
"You're not alone Owen, ok? I'll be right back and then we'll talk to the doctor"
"Yeah, ok. You tell them to go to sleep and you should too, what about your girls?"
"Stop worrying about that, I'll be right back"
When she's gone, I stared caressing TKs face.
"Hey TK... I'm here ok, everyone is here"
I few tears fall from my eyes, even though I've seen TK in coma a lot of times I can't...

So I talked to him, maybe he listens to me.

"Carlos it's gonna be fine, I went to see him."
"I—I need you- we need you to wake up ok? ...   Yo-you gotta fight son, for Carlos"
"If you can hear me please squeeze my hand, come on son"

Nothing...

"Come on TK"

Nothing

Some time passes and every different sound in the room runs adrenaline trough my body, I'm really anxious about something going wrong, so I push the button and a nurse comes in.
"Hi, I'm just checking if everything is good" she says
" Hi, yeah, i uhm i hear a weird noise could you uhm like check If everything is ok? And could you... uhm... like bring him a blanket o something, I think he's cold"
"Yes, of course" "I'm going to need you step aside for a moment"
"Oh, yes sorry" I say getting up
"We'll let you know when you can come in again"
"Ok" I leave the room, and suddenly i hear the monitor beeping rapidly and noisy. I get paralyzed, and everything goes in slow motion. I see the nurse getting out and yell some things, doctors and nurses run inside. A nurse takes me to the waiting room.
Judd comes to my side
"Hey cap, you ok?"he comes grabbing my shoulder
"I don't- they are there with him- Judd he's not- oh no"
"Hey, hey take it easy, come take a seat" he leads me to a chair
Tommy comes near
"Is he okay?"  she asks
"I don't know they take me out of his room" I sob
"Ok, we'll wait for the doctor, take deep breaths" Tommy says bending down to me.
The largest minutes of my life passes and the doctor comes in.

"Is he okay?" I say getting closer to him
"He's going into surgery again"
"Ok, I uhm, what's wrong?"
"We found more internal bleeding, we will keep you updated"
I nod
"The surgery it's going to be long, so I would recommend that you sleep and eat something" he says going back
"Ay Dios mío" Tommy says "Owen he's right you should eat something"
I just stay there trying to process everything, I'm not even hungry, I feel nauseous and I don't think I can sleep.
"I need some time, I'll be in the chapel"
"Yeah, ok, if you need anything tell us" Judd says squeezing my shoulder
Hours passed, and Tommy and Judd achieved to make go to my house, I take a shower, eat and somehow sleep.

Andrea Pov
The news of TK are devastated, I can't imagine how Owen is doing. I haven't leave Carlos' side, Gabriel tried to find Owen but he couldn't.
Carlos is doing better, the doctor told us that the inflammation is going down and everything is going in the right direction. Maybe they take him out of the coma in day, that's good.
At the same time I don't want him to be worried about TK, but what if TK doesn't make it, I don't want to think about that At the same time, if that's the case I would want that my boy says goodbye.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
Let me know what you think and if you want something to happen