CHAPTER TEN, rumour has it

( NOT EDITED / PROOF-READ )

The Leclerc and Bianchi families were always closeknit. The two families were like the sand and the sea-constantly meeting, they were like the moon dancing with the stars.

If you knew the Leclerc family, then you definitely knew the Bianchi family.

That's what was comforting to Juliette. That she had two sets of families. She had two sets of parents.

Charles's Father and Mother - Hervé and Pascale - treated Juliette as their own. And Juliette loved it. She loved being loved by so many people.

She loved being the youngest of the family. She loved being chased after by Jules around the paddock back in his F1 days. She loved going out on little trips around Monte-Carlo with Charles, Arthur and Pierre, to get Ice cream from their favorite shop.

Juliette adored the little family that had been created.

When Jules passed, it was as if Charles and Juliette's family were hit by the harsh reality, that everyday wasn't always going to be sunshine and rainbows.

Juliette learned that if she wanted the rainbow, then she had to put up with the rain. Which was the worst part of it. Juliette struggled with coping, and still does to this day.

But she knew that she had to keep going. She had to keep pushing. Juliette wasn't gonna let her life pause, even if she wanted it to.

Instead, she directed all her grief into stimulation, so that she could be the best version of herself, all for Jules.

"I hope Jules is proud of me."

"I don't want let Jules down."

"Would he be disappointed?"

Those were the few thoughts she had wavering through her mind every single day since he passed. It was as if she couldn't run by a decision without asking herself what Jules would think or do.

It was the same for Charles. He did everything for Jules. And that's what Juliette and him bonded over, it was something only the two could share.

And surprisingly, Juliette still had a piece of old merch that belonged to Jules back for when he raced for Ferrari.

And she was currently repping it at the paddock.

She earned a few smiles from employees around the paddock. A few pity-filled gazes. But she didn't mind. She wanted to have a good day today, she wanted to enjoy her opportunity to be working Formula One instead of sulking about different things.

She was currently walking around with Daniel. The two had started to stir up some chaos around the paddock.

The day before, they had planted a frog in Max Verstappen's helmet.

Which resulted with them getting kicked out of the Redbull garage.

But they didn't care, they erupted in laughter, a few others joined in as well, including Pierre Gasly, who applauded them for such a sneaky prank.

Christian Horner had warned many people about the mischievous prank streak that the Aussie and Brazilian started.

So now everyone was cautious about the dangerous duo.

Everyone found it amusing-really. But when it came to being professional, their behavior wasn't preferred.

Suki, Juliette's PR manager, ran towards Daniel and Juliette, she looked exhausted.

"My god, Juliette!" Suki spoke out, panting. "You have media duties, right now!"

"What?" Juliette furrowed her brows. "I thought I was on break?"