Part-08

Time skip
"Hey.. jungkook!! I'm here" i said as I waved my hand.

"Ohh!!hey" he said as he approached me.

"You look beautiful"he said as he looked at you.

"You are looking handsome too" i said as I also looked at him.

"Let's go?"he asked

"Yeah"i said and smiled sweetly.

He smiled back.

We had a lot of fun today. We played a lots of game and not to mention all the time i secretly admired him. He is actually so good. And now we are walking on the footpath while eating icecream. I think it's the right time to tell him about my feelings. I thought it to myself.

"Umm.. jungkook. I want to tell you something"i said as I turned to him.

"Me too"he said as he also looked at me and we stopped walking.

"Okay you first.."i said as I smiled.

"Actually I wanted to tell you that I'm going abroad for further study. So I won't be able to meet you"he said sadly.

And at that moment i didn't know how to express my feeling. I forgot that I was going to confess. A tear slipped down my cheeks.

"W-when?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"I have a flight at tomorrow morning"he said looking down.

"O-okay"i said as I don't know what to say next except that.

"I wanted to ask you that will you come to airport to bid me goodbye"he said as he looked down not so sure about it.

And at that time i ran away from there because I don't want to break down infront of him. I directly went to my bedroom and jumped at my bed. I cried hard and hard. I don't exactly know what to feel and say. I just wanted him to stay back.

To be continued........