@froggo_frog4

What the hell happened to someone with such an innocent username?? Well unfortunately Froggo broke the number one law. Never spread misinformation.

The computer demon was monitoring an animal rescue account, monitoring one of the videos. Froggo made the mistake of stating that animal rights was considered a "small thing" saying domestic violence should be the first worry. However poor naive Froggo didn't realize, violence towards humans stems from violence towards animals.
You see when a human gets away with causing harm to an animal, they develop a toxic mindset that they can harm anyone without consequence.

However when Froggo received this information from the demon, he made another mistake, to never attack the demon directly. Froggo made the fatal error of mistaking the demon's compassion for mental illness.
Sadly, it's human nature to be ruthlessly violent, the definition of a human let alone is a creature that gets pleasure from inflicting pain upon other living beings, it's like the equivalent of having sex.
If a being is shown to be compassionate towards others, they're shunned for it, humans will try to force their violent nature upon others the way a pedophile forces themselves upon their female victims.

However the computer demon doesn't stand for that, she pushed against this hostile predator with facts. Because she was right, animal cruelty leads to domestic violence, men will use helpless animals to control women into staying with them, threatening, injuring, or sometimes even killing the animal. But this Froggo didn't want to hear the facts, he didn't want to be exposed for being the savage, fleshy creature he was. So he went into his full on hostile mode and assaulted the computer demon, he attempted to degrade her for her content, encourage her to commit suicide, even tried to label her species as a furry.

But Froggo kept making mistakes, he literally used slurs, he fell right into the demon's trap. She kept Froggo up until midnight, she wore him down, made him give up from exhaustion, and as soon as he went offline, the computer demon sniffed out offensive content on his account, she tracked down racist, ableist, and sexually explicit content. Along with shooting down the hateful comments Froggo made, it was like hunting season for the demon.

By 3:35 in the morning, Froggo's account was killed off. The computer demon however kept his suicide comment, because his comment stated: "NO WAY YOU CALLED YOUR CONTENT GOOD 💀 nah I wouldn't wanna live after making such a bold statement"

There is now a video on the computer demon's account mocking Froggo's suicide comment, telling him he got his wish granted after he got banned.

Violent Froggo was no more.