@cane_camo

Who was @cane_camo? He was the very first TikTok account to ever harass the Computer Demon. He was a 13 year old boy who would post lame content about football, he crossed his path with the Computer Demon by thinking insulting her in the comment section of one of her videos would make him funny, but the demon's followers started jumping on @cane_camo, the demon even stole his videos and even his followers.

@cane_camo then started harassing the Computer Demon more, even started posting videos about her, this only got him more hated. Over time as the demon got more followers and they started attacking @cane_camo too. The 13 year old boy also lost more followers as well.

At one point a kid that claimed to be @cane_camo's cousin decided to harass the Computer Demon, this kid had an otter profile picture and went by the name of Luna something. (I don't exactly remember all the numbers) But that didn't end well for little Luna, because as soon as she sent her threat to the demon, a report went through. A half an hour later, Luna was banned from TikTok, erased from the algorithm.

After a year of war, @cane_camo switched his name to @masonw3st. But that didn't stop the demon from finishing an unfinished job. So, with one last click of the flag, a final report went through.

@cane_camo was banned, all of his videos were wiped from the algorithm, and he was forgotten.

The Computer Demon continued to wait, for the next foolish TikToker to cross her path.