Scarletfrost imagines/Headcanons

Loki coming home to find the kitchen all dirty. He was a bit annoyed but then found Wanda squealing with excitement as she pulls a cookies and cream cake from the refrigerator she baked earlier for Loki.

Loki and Wanda constantly becoming more unhinged to match each other's energy but at the same time comforts each other.

Loki having butterflies he sees Wanda scrunching her nose.

Loki watching Wanda sleep sometimes and feeling overwhelmed because of the love he has for her.

Wanda and Loki having their reading session together.

Loki helping Wanda with her powers.

Wanda braiding Loki's hair.

Loki taking Wanda to fancy dinners.

Wanda and Loki having the best outfits at Tony's parties.

Loki learning Sokovia for Wanda.

Wanda hugging Loki at random times.

Loki being more affectionate than Wanda in private.

Loki blushing when he sees Wanda in a green gown.

Loki making sure Wanda stays warm because of her abnormal temperature. Her time in the streets during Sokovian winters made her become colder than a normal temperature of a human.

Wanda always forgets her birthday. That gave Loki the idea of planning her a surprise birthday so whenever Wanda has her birthday, she and the other female avengers go out shopping while they decorate for Wanda's birthday.

Loki buying the most expensive jewelries for Wanda.

Loki loves Wanda's Sokovian dishes.

Loki persuading Wanda to move in with him in Asgard and finally agreeing after Loki bought her some chocolates.

Tony and Loki constantly throwing each other insults.

Only Wanda sees Loki's affectionate side.

Wanda poking Loki's biceps while Loki finds her amusement adorable.

Wanda and Loki's movie night during Fridays.

Wanda sometimes cursing in Sokovian while Loki finds it hot.

Sometimes Wanda would get intimidated when Loki crosses his arms and stands firmly. Loki only does this when he's bored but he would notice Wanda's expression so after any meetings, Loki would go back to being the giant teddy bear he is to her.

Loki is very overprotective of Wanda. Any man or woman who would check her out, they would 'suddenly' trip and loose their balance. Wanda finds this rather comforting. She feels safe and secured.

Loki fighting with their dog for Wanda's attention.

During Wanda's depressive episodes, Loki doesn't ask her tons of questions. He knows she needs space and would hug her without any words.

Loki loves calling her his 'little witch'

Wanda and Loki talking to each other telepathically during a meeting.

Them stargazing together.

Loki would teleport them to Iceland and they would watch the northern lights.

Wanda would comfort Loki whenever he gets triggered by a traumatic memory.

Them testing which house they are in Harry Potter online. Wanda would get Gryffindor and Loki in Slytherin.

Loki is mesmerized whenever Wanda casts her spells.

Wanda loves kissing Loki's cheeks.

Wanda hiding Loki's daggers and Loki searching for them for over an hour.

Loki suddenly getting scared when Wanda raises her voice with her accent coming out.

Wanda buying Loki ice creams to get a glance of his blue skin. At first, she thought the ice cream she bought for him had a spell that would turn people into giant smurfs.

Loki making Wanda ice coffees because he knows how much she loves the taste of coffees.