chapter 3

Time skip
~after uni~
You were walking all alone down the streets until someone joined you . You looked at your right side and found your roommate a.k.a jeon jungkook.
Y/n:oh hey jungkook! How was uni?
Jk:good
He simply replied
Something definitely was wrong with him . He looked kinda mad??
Y/n:jungkook you okay?
Jk:yeah
Y/n:wanna go grab soju?
Jk:yeah but how about you?would you be able to tolerate?
Y/n:Yeah I guess it's my second time though .
Jk:ah I see let's go then . I know a perfect place
Y/n:let's goooo
You said and started running . Jungkook chased you to a certain point and stopped .
Y/n:Mr.badboy got tired of running . Sheesh so weak.
You said in complete sarcasm
Jk:really?
With that he chased you in full speed .
You both were giggling and running around. Unfortunately jungkook was faster than you so he caught you in his arms . You both laughing out loud like five year Olds.
Jk:okay let's go now .
Y/n:let's go
You both were totally out of breath . So you both walked as slowly as possible .
Jk:here we are!
He said while standing infront of a noodle restaurant.
You both went inside and ordered soju along with some Ramen.
You didn't care about the Ramen all you cared about was the soju!.
You took it and chugged it down .
Jungkook starred at you with wide eyes.
Jk:y-ah y/n slow down you'll die soon!!
Y/n:it was soooo good!!!
You said while being completely drunk.
Jk:this little punk didn't leave a single drop for me???
He asked himself and looked at your condition . He sighed and paid the bill and picked you up to take you home. It was so embarrassing for him to do so .

When he reached home . He made you sit on the couch. You sat while looking at the ground .
Jk:y/n?
You didn't reply , so he thought you slept until
Y/n:wanna see a magic trick jungkookie???
You looked at him with doe eyes which he couldn't resist .
Jk:sure?
Y/n:give me your phone
Jk:w-why?
Y/n:give it to me if you wanna see the magic .
You said like a kid . He chuckled and handed over the phone to you. You took the phone and started fidgeting on it . It was hard for you see but still managed it somehow and turned on the airplane mode .
Y/n:now just see this...I'll make your phone flyyyyy~!
You said while standing on the couch . Jungkook knew what you were upto but before he could snatch away the phone you threw the phone high up in the air .
Everything went slo mo . You jumping like a kid . Jungkook on his way to catch the phone and the phone falling down everything happening , was in slo mo . But unfortunately the phone fell and everything went quite. Jungkook glared at you . While you were in the verge of crying
Jk:YAH YOU LITTLE PUNK HOW DARE YO-
Y/n:WHY DIDNT THAT PHONE FLYYYYY?!?!?!
you started crying like a kid while throwing your hands in the air .
Jk:i-
He didn't know how to calm you down . Then he thought of that banana milk that you got yesterday. He rushed to the fridge and got it for you in a glass . You looked at him and then the glass. You took from him and drank it slowly.
Y/n:i hate your phone
Jk:why do you hate my phone. ??!?!
He said while being offended
Y/n:that stupid phone didn't fly at all
Jk:phones don't fly . You are stupid not the phone.
Y/n:okay Mr.badboy now shut up .
You said and turned the other way around while crossing your arms on your chest.

He was about to call you but a call from your phone Interrupted.
He looked at the called ID to find your brothers name on it .

OTP:
jk:hello?
Sh:i-ahhhhhhh sjjsksjk
What the hell jungkook
Why are you picking up
The call?!??!!
Jk:dude liste-
Sh:OMG!!!!!
Jk:AISHH STFU AND LISTEN
TO ME FOR ONCE .
sh:.......
Jk:hello??you there soo-hyun??
Sh:yeye tell!
Jk:your so called sister is drunk
And i don't know how to handle her
Sh:........
Jk:hello?bro you alive?
Sh:bahahahahhahahaha
Ahahhahahahahahahahahah
Jk:......
Sh:.I pity you jungkook
All the best ! She is gonna
Annoy the living shit out of you
Jk:i-

Before he could say anything soo-hyun hung up , 'fuck' he mumbled and looked at you to only find you asleep!!
He admired your features, your eyes , your nose , your lips . He tugged a strand of hair behind your ear .
he smiled looking at you and picked you up in bridal way and went towards your room . He opened your room in one go and laid you on the bed slowly . He then left your room and went to his . He starred at his broken phone .

Jk:aishhh what do I do now???
He said being totally blank....he then rolled his eyes , threw the phone somewhere on the couch and went to sleep.

Time skip
~next morning~
You woke up and sat on the bed while stretching your arms . You head hurt alot . You knew you were drunk but didn't know what drama you caused . You sighed and went to the washroom to finish up your morning routine .
After your done with it you went downstairs to find jungkook staring at his phone while sitting infront of it .

Y/n:mornin!!!!!!!!!
Jk:yeye
Y/n:i- what happened to you jungkookshii?!??! Why do you look mad
Jk:you expect me to be happy when you broke my fucking phone and thought it would fly. ???
Y/n:...
You were speechless . That's when it hit you that you did some stupid shit yesterday while being drunk . Mentally slapped yourself and kept apologizing. But he didn't give a damn about him .
Y/n:AISHH JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK IM SORRYY!!!!!!!!!!
JK:.......
You both went to uni in silence. You were kinda sad though .
When you reached uni,eunwoo wasn't around
Y/n thoughts : aish is he absent today???
Jungkook just kept walking .