𝟹... Dʀᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ!

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹!

𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇–

𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝓀𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓏𝓏𝓁𝑒!!

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

   It was now daytime in the Fine Arts Museums, you've survived another night in the job! So now you leave the Museum with yawns.

"Finally I can go home."

   You hoped you can. But nope you stop to see people wearing suits with face covers. The kakushi— they're part of the K.N.Y. agency and they clean up messes, heal the injured workers, and also deal with big crowds of people. They never shown their faces as they're obedient (well some are...).

   You tilt your head confusedly. Wondering why are they here? So far you haven't made any messes or injured?

"Y/n Kamado we must  inform you about some changes about your work."

"Eh."

"Boss has given permission to the Museum to have you as their security for the Gala that's coming soon but wants to know if you'll agree."

   The kakushi explained. One of your dog ears tilt to the side with small confusion but a still dumb smile.

"Oh? Really? Boss sent you guys here for that?"

"Yes... So?"

"Yes! I'll accept any tasks from him."

   Your Tails wags out of excitement. The kakushi finds quietly about your cutesy dog antics, they always felt fuzzy around you ever since you've joined, you're so nice and always say thank you to them!

   You said your thanks like usual and walk down the stairs. About to walk to your car one of the kakushi stop, wide eyes and runs down the stairs to you.