𝟸... A ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ & ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ!

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

𝐵𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉,

𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒾𝓉!

𝐼𝓉𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓌,

☆𝐵𝑅𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒩𝐸𝒲 𝒟𝒜𝒴𝒴!!☆

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

   𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱, it sounded like a whine then you smack your lips. Today was the day you meet your clients in the Fine Arts Museum. 

   Looking at the tall building with a nervous face as you tug in your collar. Your katana is held by your belt which you gripped on its handle.

   Before you proceed up the stairs you halt by the smell of fear, your nose wiggles by the scent so you look to the side to see a woman—she looks like a worker but lets go of the clipboard that she held. You've started to smile softly at her to try and not look frightening.

"Hello?"

   She screams. She runs away down the side walk. 

   Your ears flatten down with a sigh, already scaring the first person today. But you just continue walking up the stairs.

   While you walked you look around with curiosity, smelling new smells, seeing new people who tensed up at the sight of you. 

   Your earrings bounces and swing at every head movement you did. Finally making up the entrance of the museum, you see two people.

"He wasn't kidding. He really is a big dog."

"But he looks like,... A wolf."

   The women whispers to him. You guessed it was the manger and the assistant. 

   The man coughs out.

"W-Well hi you must be the new, security guard?"

"Yes. My name is Y/n Kamado."

   You offered your hand to him. He was hesitant but shakes your hand carefully.