28- Thank you

"Z-zero points..." Iida looked at his number of votes in a daze.

He obviously knew this would be the outcome but seeing the results for himself was quite depressing.

"He voted for someone else?" Yaoyorozu was confused by Iida's actions.

It was obvious he wanted the position a lot.

What was he thinking? 

She had no idea.

After a few seconds on contemplation, she directed her attention back to the board.

[Shin - 6 votes]

[Midoriya - 3 votes]

[Yaoyorozu - 2 votes]

Seeing her name at the bottom, Momo showed a bitter smile.

2 points huh?

"Well at least someone acknowledged my efforts," she comforted herself and looked at the two boys on the podium.

"Okay so Shin is president," Aizawa announced.

Momo watched the boy that seemed to attract attention since his enrolment give a short bow to the class.

His every move exuded a certain aura.

It was warm and inviting.

She finally understood why Mina and Uraraka would spit out hymn's whenever his name was brought up.

"Thank you for voting for me. I promise to be a comrade you can come to anytime you want to skip Mic Sensei's English class."

"All hail the president!"

"President Shin I will follow you for life!"

"My life belongs to you!"

In less than a minute, he assembled a line of loyal followers.

Momo's lips twitched.

"Haha just kidding but thanks anyways. I'll try my best to do my role well."

Aizawa rolled his eyes at the cheeky brat, "Vice President is Midoriya."

In an instant, all eyes focused on the shorter boy besides Shin.

Izuku sensing the numerous stares in his direction, immediately shrivelled.

The sudden silence made the atmosphere a little embarrassing for a while.

Izuku's legs felt weak and found it hard to breathe.

Why was it always like this?

He tried making out the words but found that nothing would come out.

He suddenly realised that nothing had changed.

Even with All Might's quirk he was still the same Deku.

Just as he was about to take a shaky step back, he felt a pat on his back.

"Ah I remember Midoriya used to have a nickname back in middle school."

Izuku froze at Shin's words.

But after thinking about it, Izuku's shock faded away. 

Who would miss such a good opportunity to gloat, especially after all he had done to him.

Heck Izuku himself had lost count of the number of times he had secretly targeted Shin.

"Dekiru right?"

Huh?

"Your nickname."

Ah... actually it was Deku.