Chapter 8.

I got up this morning and get dressed as well. Just wearing my coldplay t-shirt, jeans and my black converse. I never like to walk in heels, the last thing I want to wear in this whole world is heels. I even wear my converse to my graduation day back in US. I didn't know why I wore that but i just feel like it.

I'm trying to find my family instead all i found is a note.

Tried to wake you up but you're probably too tired. We went out shopping and there's a breakfast in the fridge. Love, Mom.

Great, now everybody fucking left me alone in this house. Well, I suppose it would be a great news since it's 11 and I'm having brunch all by myself in this house. This house starts to feel like comfortable for me and i like it. I like it more than the houses I have lived before. Strange. Or I got too comfortable with the situations around me?

DING DONG

Whoa, what a ridiculous sound. Somebody rang the bell and i quickly ran to the door and it was Niall.

"I thought you came on 12"
"Well, your mom texted me that you're alone and she knows about i'm taking you out today so I came earlier"
"Whoa," I gasped, "You're texting with my mom?"
"Yeah, last night she asked my number and she thanked me over the text"
"You know that's ridiculous right?"
"No, not at all"

I ignored Niall and grabbed my stuffs over the dining table. We walked outside and got in to his car. I turned up his radio and it was one direction song then we bursted into laugh.

"God, what is up with this world and one direction" i laughs.
"I never thought that I would meet someone who doesn't like one direction!" Niall joins me laugh.
"Last night, I read a few facts about you," I said, "I couldn't believe that you named your pets Tom and Jerry "
"Hey, they were fighting like Tom and Jerry so It's not my fault!"
"And harry..." I suddenly stopped talking as I began said harry.
"Harry what?"
"Nothing"
"You're terrible liar"
"He.. was being nice to me when we got stuck in the elevator and.. he was mad to the maintenance worker.. and he said, 'us'. It just made me confuse. I thought he hates me"
"I told you before, he's nice and he's not bad as you thought" Niall smiles as he drives his range rover.
"Yeah, maybe"
"By the way," Niall turns the wheel, "I didn't know that you're in this thing"
"This thing?"
"Tennis"
"Oh," I ran my fingers through my hair, "I'm not but I just need to clear my mind from that fucking incident yesterday."

Niall picked up the boys except Harry and Zayn. He said that Zayn would be coming with Perrie and He told me that Liam and Lou was too lazy to drive and Harry is just being Harry. Casual Harry and I think he loves to be alone. I can't blame the feeling alone that wraps inside Harry because for myself, being alone is comfortable more than anything.

The game was fun and we ended up at Niall's house. Harry joins us to Niall's house and he wasn't talking to me either look at me. He's such a moody and I can't stand his behaviour. I need to ask him why is he doing this to me. It doesn't kill me if he doesn't like me but I need a reason why. I never do anything wrong to him since the first day we met.

"Niall!," A woman said, "You're home! I miss you, Niall." She said and pull him to her arms.
"Mom, I miss you too" Niall said
"I brought all of your cousins here," Her mom said, "don't you remember what I told you the other day?"
"Mom, I must have forgot about it, I'm sorry" Niall shrugs.
"Well, hello there boys," Her mom said and she was surprised by me, "and you must be new! I'm Maura Gallagher"
"I'm Jenna, Jenna McFoster" I smiled to her.
"I've seen you all over the news! Are you dating my son?" Niall seems embarrassed and everybody laughs except Harry.
"No, I'm not dating your son, miss Gallagher"
"Just call me Maura, Jenna"
"Well, I think we should leave.. After all, it's a family time right?" Liam said
"Yea, It's better that we leave" Lou said
"It's kind of rude for interrupting the family's event" Harry smiles
"You're a part of this family, boys. You know that well right?" Maura crossed her arms.
"It's okay, we're leaving anyway," Lou said, "Thanks man for the ride."
"Hey, Jenna, I'll take you home" Niall said
"I.."
"I'll take her home" The boys look so shock to Harry.
"Thanks man, I appreciate it" Niall gave a high five to Harry and we all left Niall's house.

Harry dropped the boys one by one by his range rover. I wonder what is up with range rover and one direction. They seems to have one for themselves.

"Thanks man," Liam tossed his hand in the air with Harry, "Behave yourself. Jenna, be safe!"

I smiled to thanked him.

Only me and Harry in this car. What will happen next?