3

Brittany's P.O.V.

The first day of school turned out to be interesting. From the first period when I was seated beside that girl, Jo Thompson with her exposed chest, she caught my attention. Her big brown eyes, looking at me like she would eat me alive, amuses me.

I learned her name just today when Giselle greeted her in class, well, with sarcasm. I know her face but didn't really pay attention to her. But today was different, she said a word to me. Usually, nobody will talk to me unless I talk to them first. The kids here fear me, why wouldn't they? I own everybody in this school, even the teachers and the principal.

So when Jo Thompson hissed that 'what' to me in the morning when I was looking at her, she got my attention. Not only she talked to me but she hissed at me. At me, Brittany Anderson! She was brave, I'll give her that.

When Giselle pushed her friend onto the floor during free time, she was angry, she was looking at me like it was me who did that. And again, she talked to me, not only talk but she even insulted me and my girls in front of others, I tell you, that is one brave girl, standing up to me.

But instead of punishing her, I found myself drawn into her. Her brown eyes squinted at us with anger, that insult she threw at us, she was the first ever person who stood up to us to defend her friend. Being the first to do that, of course, interests me.

And I know she was affected by that little stunt I pulled, especially when I whisper in her ear, I felt her body tense and it excites me, why, I was still figuring that out.

Now in the last period, for the first time, I got scared, but of course, I didn't show it to everybody. She was so mad I felt like smoke coming out of her ears and nose and when she walked towards us with her fist clenched, I knew she wouldn't hesitate to punch any of us if it is not because of our teacher, she would succeeded. I even heard my girls sigh in relief when Jo backed out. I looked at her and felt the need to apologize but I shook that thought, me? Brittany Anderson would apologize to a nobody? 

But damn! She was really hot when she was pissed, I was not kidding about that.

The whole hour she didn't throw me even a single look and it surprisingly irritated me, why? again, no idea.

This girl makes me feel things that I don't normally feel toward anybody, maybe that's why she interests me. 

The fourth period came to an end and I was hoping she would look in our direction but sadly, no. She walks out of the room with her friend not glancing back.

Did I really feel sad about that?

The hell not!

I stood up from my seat and walk with my girls following me. I went straight to the parking area of the school but on the way, I was scanning the students trying to find one certain brown-eyed girl but I fail, she was nowhere around.

Why am I even looking for her? For the third time, no idea.

"Who is her friend?" I leaned my back in the hood of my car.

"Who are you talking about?" Mina's brows furrowed.

"Thompson's friend, who is she?"

"That's Reese Curtis, why'd you ask?" It was Giselle's time to ask.

"Yeah, since when do you care about the names of the people we bully?" Mina was really curious, I don't blame her. I usually don't care. 

Corinne was silent as usual, minding her own world.

"Why are you both asking me these questions? Since when do you answer me with questions?" I told them irritated. Nobody dared to speak, they were no exemptions, and they were like the others who were scared of me.

"Any why are we slamming this girl in the floor again?"

"Do we have a reason?" Giselle laughed along with Mina, and Corinne followed with her weird laugh.

I gave them all three my look, the look that they know they need to stop pissing around because I don't find it funny and I don't have the patience to fool around.

"Well, we've been throwing her shit since 10th grade so..."

"And Thompson was already with her then?"

"Yeah. They were like best friends."

"Was she defending Curtis ever since?" I curiously asked. I know they are already wondering about all my questions but I don't care.

"Umm, yeah. She was a brave one, always with comebacks, but it was okay, we can handle her."

I nodded at that, though I know for sure these three would never have the guts to do their thing with Thompson. She wouldn't let anybody step on her, I could see it in her eyes. Hell, the girl was not even scared of me, and these clowns think she would feel scared of them?

I didn't say anything more and just climbed into my car. That girl really got my attention and it is just the first day of my senior high.

The more I think of Jo Thompson, the more I notice her great features. Her brown hair compliments her big brown eyes, oh those eyes, are the only eyes that made me scared a little bit. Her nose crinkles when she laughed, yes I saw her laugh a little during the last period, her friend whispered something to her that made her laugh and I thought she was cute.

What?

Well, she really is. Her heart-shaped lips that I couldn't stop staring at whenever she was talking to her friend. 

Yeah ok, I was watching her the whole last period, waiting for her to turn in my direction. Why? For the ninth time, no idea.

She couldn't be as tall as me, I am 5'8, and she is maybe 5'6 or 5'5. She was not as sexy as me but you wouldn't hesitate to give her a second look if you would walk past her, maybe with the right outfit though.

That was the downright, the way she dress, it was like she was poor. Wait, was she? I know the school takes in scholars, maybe she was one? That explains the cheap clothes. But still, she looks cute.

Am I really interested in Thompson? 

No, she just amuses me. 

But I still want to know things about her, and once I set my eyes on something or someone, I will get that something or someone, whatever that means.

I don't generally hate school, it just, it borings me. But with Thompson in the play, I think I was excited for the coming days.

Thinking of seeing her every day for the whole senior year, I smirked at that.

This year is gonna be something.