2 - The next day

______
"Tommy, Michael let me check your diapers." Michael's mom said.
"Ok where awake." Both said.
"Ok Tommy your first."
"Oh looks like you have a poopy diaper."
"Ok Michael your next, wow your dry hood job!"
______
"Tommy since your diaper had poop in it come to my room." Friends mom said.
As Tommy walked he could see his sagging diaper as he would walk so he just waddled. Michael's mom then lifted Tommy onto the changing table and changed his dirty diaper. She then put another diaper on Tommy just incase.
_______
They all had a very large breakfast then Tommy went to go play games with Michael.
"Tommy want to play hide and seek!"
"Sure sounds fun"
"Ok Tommy I'll seek and you hide."
1
2
3
4
....
I quickly went to go find a spot I then found a little corner behind the couch so I went and squat so he couldn't see me behind.
"Ready or not here I come!"
I heard his footsteps as he walked past. I then felt a pain on my stomach so I quickly tried to get up but as I was getting up j lost grip of my hands on the couch and slipped on my diaper butt. Then I felt pee flowing out of my diaper and my diaper started to sag in the back then I heard the doorbell ring.
(Michael's mom opens the door and sees Tommy's mom)
"Hey I'm here to pick up Tommy."
"Ok great."
Then Michael passes by and tells them that we're playing hide and seek and that Tommy is hiding.
"Found you."screamed Michael
"Tommy time to go home."
As Tommy got out from behind the couch he stood in the hallway in a shirt and a poopy diaper.
"Tommy pooped his diaper at night so I gave him a diaper for the day but looked like he pooped in it also you can go change him in my room." Michael's mom said.
Tommy's mom lifts Tommy up then says "it's fine I'll change him at home, goodbye."
"Michael says bye and his mom"
Tommy's mom drives home.

When they arrive home she picks Tommy up and places him on a random changing table that he has never seen before. Then his mom pulls out a jumbo pack of pampers baby dry size 4 since I'm small for a 7 year old, pacifier, crib, onesie, baby powder, baby bottle, etc. she then put a fresh pamper on me then leaves the room.
(Tommy looking at his diaper outside):

(To he continued)