First and last impression of Loki about Wanda

I hate her. I would choose death over her. I would even prefer being tortured, beaten up and punched until I die than ever be near her.

If I would be given two options of Death and seeing her with another man, I would rather die. My love for this woman is unexplainable but that's ok. Some things cannot be explained. I still cannot understand her sometimes, but it won't stop me from loving her until my last breath.

~*~

Seeing her under my dominance, it feels like an accomplishment I have made.

I would worship every ground she steps on.

~*~

Ugh she's looking at me with those awful eyes again. Even her eyes are enough to torture my poor soul.

I will be so desperate to beg her to look at me with her gaze full chaos and peace. Her mesmerizing green eyes that reminds me of the beautiful world we live in, and the dangers it would bring.

~*~

I will annihilate her entire world and smile as I see her in tears, falling down to her knees, watching it burn for as long as I want to.

"I will happily burn the entire universe if you ever lay a finger on her."

~*~

How dare she stand at the same ground I walk on.

How dare I breath the same oxygen as her. How dare I stand at her presence. How dare I love this golden woman.

~*~

I see her sleeping. I feel disgusted by the fact that she has the guts to ever close her eyes and let herself dream. I sneer at the sight and look away. What am I even doing here? Oh yes, my brother practically forced me to be here and now I have to deal with that filthy woman.

I see her sleeping on my bed. Her hair covering her sweet face. I walk over and remove the brown curls that forbid me to take a glance of those soft features. I put her locks behind her ear and I see her in a peaceful state, dreaming so beautifully. I breathe heavily. I feel so overwhelmed at the fact that someone so worthy, so breathtaking, so magnificent and so...so golden can ever exist in this world.

~*~

"I promise you, the only emotion I can ever show you your whole life is a pure, boiling rage and hatred you'll never forget."

"I promise, darling. I will be a good man to you. Just please, please let me give you everything. Let me kiss you. Let me hug you. Let me have you," I stop and look at her eyes, full of desperation. Her beautiful eyes are staring at mine, looking so bewildered, "Let me love you your whole life."

~*~

"If you ever put up yourself with someone, I will pity them and his unfortunate lips that touches your filthy skin."

If she ever creates a kissing fee, she'll be the wealthiest woman because of all the sacrifices I'll do just to touch that beautiful lips.

~*~

"Never in a million years I would want to associate myself with a filthy rat like you."

And I would forever be proud to call the most heavenly divine woman in the entire multiverse, my wife.

~*~

"My bed's far more important than you're entire worth, if you even have one. You're not even worthy of touching those beautiful sheets, Maximoff. What makes you think you can sit there and let your dirty skin come into contact with it?"

"Don't leave please. If I don't see you in my bed, I will go insane trying to look for you, ripping my heart out, ruining my soul in exchange for you. So please, don't leave, for me?"