Chapter Seventeen

Dedicated to Emolover1492 cause she's AWESOME AND I CAN!! :P

The ringing of my phone is what has me groaning and opening my eyes. Why does my phone want to wake me up?! I'm so warm and comfy and I DON'T WANNA MOVE! I tell my arm to move and search around on my bed for the phone but it completely defies me by tightening around Jace's waist. Eh, well I tried. 

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but the damn phone starts ringing again! I count four rings before it goes silent again. Please don't call me back! 

I don't even get my eyes closed before the ringing comes back. Jace throws his arm out and comes back with my phone in his hand, holding it in front of my face. 

"I don't want it." I tell him with a whine. 

"It might be important." He yawns while waving the phone in my face.. 

"It's only important if someone died and if someone did die then they will still be dead in a few hours." 

"That's so wrong." Jace says with a laugh. 

By this time the phone has stopped ringing but immediately starts again. Sighing I snatch it out of Jace's hand and answer it.

"What?" I snap 

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I roll my eyes at the phone when I hear Chris' annoying happy voice. 

"Why are you calling me at the crack of freaking dawn?!" I can't help but to growl.

"If by crack of dawn you mean one in the afternoon then sorry to interrupt your precious beauty sleep. I know how much you need it." 

"Haha, your hilarious. I don't know if you can tell but I'm flipping you off in my head right now. I would do it with my hand but your just not worth that much trouble." 

"I love you too, BFF" I laugh at Chris. He is so goofy and such a dork sometimes. 

"So, what do you want?"

"Did you and Jace make up?" 

"Let me ask." I turn my head up and smile at Jace, who has his eyes closed. Yeah right, if I can't sleep then neither can he. I grab the pillow next to me and smack it gently onto his face. 

He opens one eye and glares at me."You know, you could of just simply shook me or something."

"Where is the fun in that?" I gave him an innocent smile, that earns me a kiss. Note to self: Innocent cute smiles gets kisses...use more! I will just file that with the rest of my mental notes. 

"Did you abuse me with a pillow for a reason or just to be mean?" 

"Oh yeah, Chris wants to know if we made up yet." 

"I don't think I convinced you to forgive me so I should try again." Jace says with a smirk.

"What are you talking about? Last night was perfect and of course I forg-" I cut myself off as what he is implying sinks in. "I mean, your right, last night sucked, horrible even, and there is no way I will forgive you unless you practice your makeup technique. Lots and lots of practice." I finish with a wink. 

I leaned up and tried to move my body all the way onto his before a sharp pain in my lower back had me freezing and moaning, not in the good way either. 

"Are you ok?" Jace asks, concerned.

I drop back onto the bed and glare at him. "You did this to me." I say accusingly.

"Did what?" 

"What do you think?!" I yell while waving my hand in circles above my butt. 

Jace laughs and gives me a hug. "Was I to hard on you?" He whispers in my ear.