Chapter Thirteen

AN: This is dedicated to BennysLittleElf, everyone and I do mean everyone needs to read her story called Searching for Promise (boyxboy) Is is soooo good, only about 4 chaps so far but you can most surely see that its going to be amazing! So yeah...go..read...its magical...lol :P

After we finish eating the awesome Chinese food, Jace pays for mine and his while Johnny and Chris argue over who is paying for theirs. They have been going on about it for just about five minutes now, Jace and I looking from one to the other, back and forth, with every word said. From looks, I would say Johnny would win this argument, but from knowledge, I would say we’re all going to grow old and die in this restaurant with the man stealing slut sitting in the corner watching us because Chris is so damn stubborn and will NOT give in!

I turn to Jace with a puppy dog look wanting him to do something, anything, to get us the hell out of here. All I want to do right now is sit in a very dark theater with my man, sneakily doing...things…to him! But nooo, I am instead watching two idiots try to claim dominance in their new relationship!

Jace gives me a wink then walks forward grabbing the bill out of Chris’ hand and tossing it to Johnny. He picks Chris up, slinging him over his shoulder and proceeds to walk out of the restaurant with random people clapping at finally being able to finish their dinner.

I wait inside with Johnny as he pays. When we walk outside we see Chris and Jace throwing insults at each other, a small crowd of onlookers stopping to watch the two brothers argue.

“You’re the reason God created the middle finger!” Chris yells then flips his brother off.

“I’d like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass!”

“You’re a fail!”

“So was your dad’s condom!”

“That’s your dad too!”

“I know!”

I look up at Johnny to see that he seems to be having an inner argument with himself. Probably trying to figure out if he should jump in and help his boyfriend or just stand back and wait until there finished.

“So, big guy, how’s life?” I ask him randomly, blocking out the brothers.

“Uh...fine?” He glances at me for a second before looking back at Chris and Jace. “Should we-“

“No”

“But they look lik-“

“No”

“Are you-“

“Seriously, no, best to just let them finish. Trust me. Unfortunately I have been through this too many times.” I tell him with an eye roll.

He laughs and shrugs his shoulders, turning to me with a grin. “You and Jace are really cute together.”

“I know” I say dreamily looking back at Jace. He and Chris are now glaring at each other, neither wanting to be the first to back down. Ah, yes, just one more stage to go, the forgiveness, and then we can all leave!

“So are you and Chris, I can tell he really, really likes you.” I tell Johnny making him blush.

“Are you blushing?” I laugh when he turns his head away from me.

“No!” This makes me laugh harder. Aww, he’s so cute! Like a little puppy!

“Johnny and Chris sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-“ Before I can finish my little song, Johnny gives me a playful shove, but he must have forgotten that I’m small and he’s big because a second later I’m practically flying towards the ground, purposefully grabbing Johnny’s arm, bringing him down with me. Hey if I have to go, then I’m taking someone with me!