3

Its been ruffly 4 months since I've met August and when I tell you hes a sweet heart he truly is. I have even met his 3 nieces. He treats them as if they were his own!

I unlocked his door and headed up to the master bedroom to surprise him with waffle house. I honestly don't know if we are a couple but it feels like we are. Maybe i'll bring it up while we are eating.

I made my way through his large house to the spiral staircase that lead upstairs.I quickly jogged up the stairs.I walked down his awfully long hallway to be greeted with the master bedroom door. I opened the door slowly trying to make the least amount of noise. I glanced in the bedroom and it was very messy but what stood out to me was the bright pink panties hanging off the end of the foot board. I sat there peeking into the room with tears rolling down my cheek silently.I threw the food on the ground loudly and ran down the stairs balling crying.I made it all the way to my car and sat in my car with the doors locked and cried.I saw august running out the front door with nothing but basketball shorts on.I quickly started my car and started to pull out the drive way.

"Amelia!I can explain!" August shouted standing at the top of his drive way running down to chase the front of my car.I quickly shook my head no and pointed to the half naked female in the doorway with nothing but his shirt on.I loved that shirt on him.

Hint word:Loved.

"Amelia please! She's just some random I hooked up with!" August screamed and she quickly looked hurt.

I cried softly and turned my music up driving away and not looking back at him standing in the middle of the rode watching my car drive off from him house.

I softly sang along to Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

[Chorus:]
You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though Lord knows you kept mine

[Chorus:]
You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up

[Chorus x2:]
You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

And I know
And I know
And I know
And I know
And I know
And I know, no
I know I'm not the only one

By the end of the song I parked in my apartment complex and got out the car making sure I locked the doors behind me. I ran to my door with tears still coming down my face. I locked my apartment door and went into my bathroom to see my mascara and eyeliner running down my face.

I took some of my makeup wipes and slowly rubbed all my makeup away.

I filled my bathtub up with warm water and some bubbles. I started to strip and once I finished I stepped into my warm bath.

I laid my head against the edge of the tub and just cried.

I let everything out.

Part of my deep down knows I can't be upset because August isn't mine. 

But I just can't help but feel betrayed. He lead me on to believe that maybe he liked me. But I guess not.

I slowly slid more into the water letting the warmness of it engulf me.I closed my eyes trying to drown the memory out but no matter what I just saw them laying in the bed together. Doing the things I imagined August would do to me.I felt the presences of another person in the bathroom and quickly snapped open my eyes only to realize I was alone and August was not going to come. I stayed in the water for 4 hours until it got to cold to bear. I stepped out of the water and dried off quickly just to put on some underwear and one of August's big shirts he left over here. I wrapped myself in my covers and cried. Not sure how long I laid there and cried. But it felt like years. I felt a familiar set of arms wrap around me and cried even harder than before.

August pulled me into his embrace and whispered sweet nothings in my ears trying to sooth me but it wasn't working.

"Amelia , I'm in love with you.I did what I did cause I felt as if all you really wanted from me was a friendship. Which was fine but it hurt. I went and slept with her to get my mind off of you. I even called her your name while we fucked." August said softly and wiped my tears away while I hiccuped softly.

"So you don't love her?" I said trying not to let the waterfalls start again.

"Never. You ,My Nieces, and My mother are the only girls that have my heart." August said sincerely kissing my forehead softly. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. Sometimes August feels to good to be real.

"Sing to me.." I said softly not bothering to look up at him.

"What song baby girl?" He said stroking my slightly damp hair.

"Anything." I said closing my eyes to concentrate on his beautiful voice.

He sighed and opened his mouth and a sweet melody fell out of it.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they pour

When I'm thinkin' 'bout you (ooh, no, no, no)
I been thinkin' 'bout you (you know, know, know)
Do you think about me still?
Do you, do you?

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I've been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I've been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

No, I don't like you, I just thought you were cool
Enough to kick it
Got a beach house I could sell you in Idaho
Since you think I don't love you, I just thought you were cute
That's why I kissed you
Got a fighter jet, I don't get to fly it, though

I'm lyin' down thinkin' 'bout you (ooh, no, no, no)
I've been thinkin' 'bout you (you know, know, know)
Do you think about me still?
Do you, do you?

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I've been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Yes, of course
I remember, how could I forget (how could I forget)?
How you feel (how you feel)?
You know you were my first time (time).
A new feel
It won't ever get old, not in my soul,
Not in my spirit, keep it alive (spirit, keep it alive)
We'll go down this road
'Til it turns from color to black and white

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I've been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)

Or do you not think so far ahead (ahead)?
'Cause I've been thinkin' 'bout forever (Oooh, oooh)" 

He finished the song softly rubbing small circles into my back while I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

AN: I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING MY BOOK. It will never happen again. I will update again if I get 3 likes and 2 comments. I see I have 400+ readers but only 16 likes . Lets work on that guys :D <3