Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Feng Gong wakes up faintly, and what comes into view is a delicate white face.

    She was born extremely beautiful, with willow eyebrows and red lips, as if she had deliberately dressed up, her complexion became more and more radiant, and she dared not look directly at her.

    This person... looks familiar.

    After he was stunned for two seconds, the memory in his head gradually cleared up, and his eyes returned to normal.

    "Su Yu!"

    He gritted his teeth and spit out the name.

    The woman smiled like a flower, her lips curled into a seductive smile, "I'm here."

    Feng Gong felt a tightness in his chest again.

    He took a deep breath, tried to calm down his emotions, and told himself that he must calm down and not learn from others.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, it seems that the emperor's heart is really Miss Furong."

    Su Yu changed her voice and suddenly laughed, "I just ordered someone to beat you, and you woke up. If you give me a few more boards, you will probably die Will the medicine cure the disease?"

    Feng Gong calmed down, propped himself up and forced himself to sit up, and asked in a deep voice, "What did you do to Fu Rong?"

    He was not in a good state at the moment, but he managed to regain some energy.

    "It's okay, I just ordered someone to go out and beat me up."

    Su Yu yawned lazily, feeling a little sleepy.

    "That's all?"

    Although he was prepared in his heart, seeing her calm and calm attitude, Feng Gong still felt angry from the bottom of his heart.

    "What do you think of the people in my palace? Without my permission, who let you do something to them without permission, where do you put me?" "Put it

    here."

    Su Yu curled her lips, somewhat Disdainful, "As the mother of a country, I can't be punished by a mere court lady. This proves that I have to ask the Queen Mother to see if this is really the case." "You...you...you...

    "

    Feng Gong looked at her, got angry, pointed at her and scolded: "You jealous woman, you can't even tolerate a maid in the palace, how can you rule the six palaces, how can you..." Before he finished speaking, he was caught by the woman

    . The light and leisurely voice was interrupted, "Your Majesty, don't forget, this concubine is...a generation of virtuous queens."

    The last sentence had a profound meaning, but Feng Gong suddenly lost his temper.

    A generation of queens!

    Not a generation of virtuous queens!

    At that time, in order to win over Prime Minister Su, even though he didn't have any feelings for Su Yu in his heart, he still made it known to the world.

    There is a daughter in the Su family who is quick-witted, virtuous and virtuous, and she is the best choice for the queen.

    In addition, before she got married, Su Yu was a famous lady from a famous family in the capital, so everyone knew that Da Zhou had a gentle and charming empress.