Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    A dinner party came to an end under Su Yu's aggressive attitude.

    The families of all parties have different attitudes, but except for the Bryan family, the rest of the families have pretended to express their sadness.

    Although these people didn't gloat over the loss of a prince, they wouldn't be too sad if they were really sad. After all, they weren't their own family's prince.

    "Old Ancestor, you really are today..."

    Kleist Carroll stood beside her, his tone mixed with surprise, "The Bryan family can endure it?"

    "You let them go berserk ?" Try it?"

    Su Yu snorted, and leaned on the comfortable seat with her legs crossed, "The guys from the Bryan family are not fools, I can easily kill Dick Bryan, and naturally I can easily kill them too "

    Don't look at their individual appearances, they are actually very afraid of death, the longer they live, the more afraid of death, and you, usually practice more, I can protect you for a while, but I can't protect you forever "

    Crest Carroll was slightly stunned, and could hear the subtext in her words, "Old Ancestor, you..."

    Su Yu didn't hide anything, and said directly: "I've lived for too long, and I've lived longer than that of the Bryan family. The two little guys have lived a long time, and as for the exact time, I can't remember exactly." "

    However, it should be near the end."

    Although vampires have a long lifespan, they are not immortal. One day they will Because the strength cannot break through, and the deadline is approaching to die.

    In the memory of the original owner, there is not much concept of how long she has lived, so that she does not know how long she has lived now, but she can faintly feel that the end is coming.

    "Old Ancestor..."

    Crest Carroll trembled slightly, gritted his teeth and said, "Can Dick Bryan's blood help you break through? If not, add mine..."

    The Carol family is no better than the Bryan family. These years have been declining. The strongest in the family is the Millennium Duke. Compared with the other twelve-blood families, it is far behind.

    If Patriarch Su Yu hadn't come out suddenly, the Carol family might lose the name of the thirteen blood family.

    As the current Patriarch of the Carroll family, he has the obligation and the right to teach the family's glory to be preserved.

    Su Yumin glanced at him, a little surprised.

    This person is rare.

    There are very few people in the blood family who are so dedicated to others, but he is completely different.

    "No, you can't help me with your current cultivation level. If you really want to, just work hard and practice hard. When you can break through the prince, you can help me." Crest Carroll was silent for a while, and

    then Nodding her head heavily, "Don't worry, I will never let you down."

    Su Yu hummed, looked away, and played with the jade bottle in her hand intermittently.

    With it, Huo Shu can break through.

    She hooked her lips and bent her eyes unconsciously.

    Crest Carroll looked at her, and asked tentatively: "Ancestor, are you thinking about Patriarch Huo Shu?"