Chapter Three: Wells and Light

The entire car ride to Star Labs was filled with tension, yet an awkward silence between the three of us.  Mostly because, we had all become lost in our own thoughts. Caitlin and I both seemed worried about what was going to happen between my Dad and Harrison Wells. And my Dad? Well, I could only imagine he had endless thoughts about what Harrison Wells was planning. What he was up to. Finally, after enduring all of the awkwardness, we arrived at Star Labs. But things seemed to have taken a turn of events. A breacher from our Earth, was here. Doctor Light. A Meta send by Zoom to take down Barry. I imagined that Wells would take it upon himself to assist Team Flash in capturing her.

Caitlin Snow decided that it would be best if she would go first. Leading us onto the elevator, and up to the Cortex. Though, at the sound of Harrison's voice, Dad stepped in front of her. Practically storming into the cortex, alerting the others.

"You are insane!" Dad rushed inside. "Okay. We are not luring Zoom anywhere." His tone of voice seemed to make that very clear.

The others turned their heads. Looking at the three of us as we entered.

Caitlin stopped, looking at her friends. "Apparently, they know each other and Jay is not a fan."  She shakes her head, placing her purse down onto a nearby chair. She crossed her arms.

Harrison Wells turned, facing my Dad. "Well, well, well.Like everyone else, I assumed Earth-2 Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here, still alive and in hiding a full universe away from Zoom?" Though, he looked over at me. "Oh, and you brought your daughter too? Must be nice to see your Dad become such a coward."

Harrison's words made my face fall. I shake my head.

Dad clenched his jaw. "I'm not in hiding. Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed before the Singularity pulled me here. And keep my daughter out of this, Harrison."

"Is that right?" Harrison narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, that's right." Dad remarked.

Harrison shrugged. "Well, whatever the case, in your absence, Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster." He looked to Barry Allen. "Barry, you have to defeat Zoom now while you still can."

"No, this isn't the time to be reckless. We don't even know why Zoom sent Doctor Light here.She's a thief, not a killer." Dad tried to explain. Of course I couldn't blame him. When it came to taking down Zoom, being reckless wasn't a good option.

Harrison shakes his head. "Zoom can make people do things out of character. Thief or not, she'll kill you."

Noticing the obvious tension, Barry Allen stepped between Harrison and my Dad. Mostly to try and keep some distance between them. Avoid any altercations. "All right, look, hey, we can decide what to do with Light later. First, we have to find her, okay?" Barry reminded.

I nod. "Yeah. Barry's right."

Barry walked over to Cisco. "Hey, how did you know that she was breaking into the bank?"

Cisco shrugged his shoulders. "I got an alert on my phone.There is a little ring-a-ding every time, like, there's a robbery at a bank."

"What?" Barry stared, puzzled.

Cisco sighs. "But you know what? I think I can get the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to scan for any irregular solar radiation emissions and we can find Doctor Light's light." He looked up and nodded to us.

"Okay, I'm gonna also call Joe, see if CCPD has any leads." Barry replied. He walked over to Caitlin. "Why don't we keep them apart until I get back?" Referring to Dad and Wells.

"I am sure that won't be a problem." Caitlin said.

"Alright, I'll try to keep you guys briefed." Barry nodded, before disappearing in a flash of yellow lighting.