《 Final Trailer 》

In Bowser's Kingdom, Luigi's scream could be heard as a cage was falling down until it stopped, hanging above the lava with the rest of the prisoners that are in the same cage as Luigi's. Luigi looks down at the lava.

"Where am I?" Luigi whimpered, looking around through the bars.

A childish laughter was heard, making Luigi shriek and turn to see a glowing cyan Luma named Lumalee. Lumalee spins around his cage before facing him.

"Ooh, fresh meat for the grinder." Lumalee said rather creepily.

"Pay him no heed."

He turned to see King Penguin in the cage with the rest of his penguin armies.

"He's cute, but he is..."

King Penguin then whistled to show him a point with his flipper pointing to his head as if telling him that Lumalee is crazy.

"There's gotta be a way outta here." Luigi said, determined to break out of this prison.

Lumalee rocks his cage back and forth.

"There's no escape." he said. "The only hope is the sweet relief of death."

This caused the penguins to comment at that while some are frustrated.

"Whoa."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" King Penguin groaned.

Luigi sighed in frustration and leaned his head against the bar. Lumalee laughed at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bats flies by as Koopas and others are having a party before it shows Bowser sitting in his throne with Kamek standing besides him and Y/N on the other side, but she looked uncomfortable. Bowser smiled at his armies.

"My army!"

He points to the red, green, and blue shelled Koopas as they cheer on him.

"Koopas!"

He then points to the brown mushroom-like creatures as they snarl at each other.

"Goombas!"

He later points to the two spiky turtle-like creatures that have red spiked shell as they appear excited to be acknowledged by the king.

"Whatever those things are!"

This caused them to frown, feeling down. Feeling bad for those creatures, Y/N whispered to Bowser.

"They're called Spiny."

Bowser's eyes widened in realization.

"Oh... Uh... Spiny! Yes, that's it!"

This caused the two Spinies to cheer that he remembers. Bowser leaned over to Y/N.

"How'd you know?"

Y/N looked at him funny.

"I'm not just a plumber, I'm also a zoologist. I attend to do research on animals and other creatures like those two."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bowser's castle flies closer to the Mushroom Kingdom, as the dark clouds covers up the bright sky.

"We will destroy the Mushroom Kingdom!" Bowser declared, shocking Y/N.

The army of Bowser shouted in agreement.

"Yeah!!"

"No!" Y/N shouted, knowing that's where her brother and her friends are.