Dancing Session

It took me a while to write this. I did6liked the firta draft I had so I rewrote it. Anyway please enjoy.
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

The 7th year of Hogwarts came by fast and everyone was exited. This year Hogwarts was the host for the tri Wizard Tournament. After the Sorting Ceremony Professor Black stood at his owl podest and announced the Tournament and the different schools involving. He also wanted to say more, like ' the only students allowed to participate are pure blood wizards' or 'only house Slytherin can put their name in the Goblet of fire' he didn't came to that point because Professor Weasley gave him a look. At the end of Professor his speech he gave his Students a face smile and retreated, to let Professor Weasley talk.

" I hope everyone had a wonderful evening. Now I must ask you to to your Chambers and get a good rest of sleep because tomorrow another year of Hogwarts starts." The younger students weren't so familiar with the tournament but everyone who new was exited. Even if they didn't plan on participating on the tournament there still was the Jule Ball. For people who already now how to dance, they would have free time while everyone else would learn it.

The lessons also came by faster then needed and of course it had to be Professor Weasley and Professor Black that had to teach them. The Students where sad that it wasn't their favorite Professor Grlick.

"This is so stupid. I rather stuck my nose in a book to learn some new spells." Sebastian said, obviously frustrated because he could be learning something more interesting then dancing.

"At least you won't embarrass yourself at the ball."

"I would be able to handle it." When Thai arrived at Hall the MC patted both boy on the shoulder.

"Well I wish you fun."

"Whoa, where are you going?"

"I'm not going to the class. I already know how to dance so I'm free to go." They said with a smirk, happy they don't have to waste their time.

"That's so unfair." Sebastian said as he watched the MC leave. He then turns around to look at Ominis that had been silent the whole walk to the Hall.

"You seem quiet today, Ominis."

"Dancing isn't something I'm very good at."

"I'm sure it won't be that horrible."

"My parents wanted me to learn it as a child. The teacher gave up on me after my 3rd lesson. I haven't tried it since.

"You didn't had me back the."

"Let's bring it over us." Ominis ignored Sebastian his statement and went through the door.

The Hall was mostly full with all the male Students and Professor Weasley and Black where standing in the middle of the room, waiting for all the students to arrive. After some more minutes everyone arrived and Professor Weasley started to explain the importance of dancing after she was done she asked Professor Black for assistants but he refused. He didn't wanted to be here in the first place because it reminded him of his wedding day.

"Now Professor don't be so shy. Our Students need a demonstration before that can start." Professor Weasley said to him.

"But of course." Professor Black the agreed. After they demonstrate it Professor Black left in a hurry, not wanting to be there anymore and Professor Weasley instructed for the Students to find a Partner and start practicing.

"Here we go. Don't kill any girls feet before we could have asked them for the dance." Sebastian said sarcastically.

"I try." Ominis answered honestly. The whole session was awful for Ominis. He didn't managed to get anything right and at some point he had to change his partner. Sebastian seems to have enjoyed himself a little. He wasn't horrible but he wasn't the best either.