A long night

After what happened to ominis I imagine him having nightmares as a child that got less on his first years of Hogwarts. This is one of those nights where he would have a nightmare and Sebastian would comfort him.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・
The Moon was up and shining brightly but non of the comforting moon light would enter the Slytherin sleeping Chambers. A plus for people that need absolute darkness to sleep a minus for people that still sleep with a night light. For Ominis it made no difference but if he could chose, he would prefer a light everytime he would wake up from his nightmares.

Everyone was peacefully asleep except one. He was trapped once again in one of his endless nightmares that made him hate his family and himalef even more. He had the choice and decided to suffer instead of causing pain to others. He paid with a indescribable pain.

Ominis was just a child when his parents wanted him to use Crusio on innocent Muggles. He couldn't do it and his family casted it on him as punishment so he would learn. If he won't make other suffer, he would and that was unfair. Why should he suffer, if he didn't wanted to hurt others in the first place?

He never talked about how much in pain he was. He barely could talk about this day at all, it was difficult for him to over come the trauma he put on him self. Even in his dreams he couldn't run from the unbearable pain. It was just in his nightmare and yet it felt like it was casted on him like on that day.

Ominis was scared to tell anyone about his nightmares. Knowing his parents they would scold him and as a pure blood he couldn't look weak to others. He needed to be strong for others and for himself.

The only sound that could be heard in the sleeping chamber was the turning around coming from the young boy. Not far away there was Sebastian that woke up from that. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, waiting for all his senses to wake up. Sebastian sit up searching for his wand under his pillow and casted Lumos to have some light. He looked around when he saw Ominis turning around in his sleep.

Sebastian got worried about his best friend and slowly got up from his bed and put on some slippers. He silently went up to Ominis his bed. He still had his eyes closed, brows furrowed and his forehead sweaty. Now Sebastian got even more worried.he didn't liked seeing his friends suffer in any kind. He put his hand on ominis shoulder and shook him slightly. Trying to wake him up but to no use. Now it was Sebastians time to furrow his brows.

Again he shook Ominis by his shoulders to wake him up this time with more force and whispering his name but again he didn't woke up. Sebastian had to get his best friend out of his nightmare and he was ready to go the hard way. He rolled up his sleeve on his right and took his wand with his left ready to slap him awake. Before he could do it he saw Ominis his eyes open.

Ominis opened his eyes only to be surrounded by darkness, yet again. He sat up, fear and pain written all over his face. He was sweating and clutching the sheets. He couldn't calm down his breath as Sebastian watched him with worry. He put his hand back on his shoulder trying to comfort him. Ominis jumped from the sudden touch and looked at his direction. Sebastian noticed that and tried to comfort him.

" Hey Ominis, it's me Sebastian. Don't worry, I got you." Sebastian tried to calm him down as he huged his best friend close. It broke Sebastians  heart seeing Ominis like that. He always had that serious face and put up a strong act in front of others.