Breakfast

I fell asleep good that night. I slept in an ungodly comfortable mattress that kept me just the right temperature during the night. While I was sleeping, all of my stuff was brought to my room. When I woke up though, it was mad trippy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, forgetting where I was.

"What the fuck- oh yeah."

I sat there for a second, taking the world in for a second. Then a voice spoke.

Hello Chip, boss would like me to inform you that everyone is eating breakfast at the moment. Would you like to join?

I looked around frantically to find who the fuck was talking. There was no one.

I can tell you're confused. I'm FRIDAY, Mr. Stark's AI system.

"Oh- uhm, okay. Tell them I'll be there in a bit?"

Ok. They are on the 69th floor, in the kitchen in the far back.

"Ok, thank you." I said to the ceiling. Oh my god I just talked to the ceiling. What has my life come to?

I jumped off my bed, not bothering to change or get ready. Walking by myself was crazy. It was wildly fancy. I walked over to the elevator, but with my fucking luck, it was a glass wall and the elevator, was elsewhere.

"Hey magical voice? How exactly do I get to the room?"

Go back, then go left on the next crossway you see. From there, go right and all the way down the hall is the elevator.

I nodded, walking backwards. I turned left, speed walking down the hall.

Other left Chip.

"You said go backwards then take a left! I went backwards and took a left!"

I didn't actually mean backwards. Normally, humans would turn and go back.

I scoffed, dragging myself back to the other hallway. I walked down it and took a right. I pressed a button, opening the door to a room.

"And with that we could make mass amounts of vibranium-"

The man who was presenting cut himself off when I walked in. Everyone turned to see me.

"Sorry!"

I slammed the door and saw the glass door that led to the elevator. I pressed the button rapidly. It finally opened and I jumped in. I looked at all of the buttons, pressing the one that said 69. I walked out of the elevator as it opened. I looked around the hallways and all of the rooms.

Walk to the left once you walk forward and go right down the third hall. Then you'll go into the TV room and then the kitchen. From there you'll find everyone in the dinning room.

"What?" I said in a quiet and squeaky voice. I went left, walking down the long hall. I looked into the rooms with open doors, seeing random shit. One room had never ending mirrors. One was pitch black, I decided to walk into that room, because it wouldn't hurt.... right?

FUCKING WRONG.

The goddamn door shut and I was trapped for a good 5 minutes, feeling the walls for the door. Once I found that, the voice told me I was going the wrong way anyways. She told me step by step how to get to the group. Eventually I made it.

"Finally!"

"Good morning sleeping beauty!"

I sighed as I sat in the seat next to Natasha. My pancakes were already cut for me.

"What took you so long?" Kate asked.

"Oh, I was only told the wrong directions by the talking voice 89 fucking times, walked into a meeting, and almost fucking died on the way here." A couple people let out small laughs as I explained.

"Told you we should've sent someone." Nat nudged dumber and he just mocked her.

As I poured syrup on my food, I took a better look at it.

"Hot dayum! This shit's worth more than me!" I nudged the pancakes, taking a bite. It tasted so sweet and amazing.

"Right?!" America said as she ate some of her pancakes.

I shoved a whole pancake in my mouth, expecting it to disappear in a second. It tasted so sweet with the butter and syrup giving it the perfect sweetness.

"Kid, it's not gonna go anywhere, slow down." Nat said, gently taking my fork and putting it next to my plate.

"But it's good!" Is what I meant to say, but it sounded more like, 'but is gouf'

"I know it's good." She laughed a little, turning her attention back to Steve. After going through 3/4 of my pancakes, it started disagreeing with my stomach.

"Is this shit made out of gold or something?! I swear, soon enough I'm gonna puke!"

"What? Is it too fancy for you?"

"YES!" I held my stomach, being as dramatic as I can. Dumber rolled his eyes and Nat took my plate. I laid back in my seat, getting comfortable. The door opened, making us all turn our heads.

"Hello, sorry we're late- Oh is that chip?" This red guy said as he walked in from buttfuck nowhere and he knew my name? Two major red flags. Plus he himself was red! Make it three.

"Ok, I'm having nightmares tonight. WHAT IS THAT?!" I held onto the arms of the chair terrified.

"Vis," The lady next to him whispered.

"Oh!" THE BITCH JUST SAID OH?

"JUST OH?!" I tilted my head a little and put my feet under my chair. Everyone silently agreed on something.

"Kid, you know the avengers right?"

"Yeah, Iron man, America man, Spider-Man, and Thor and like, the other one?"

"They don't teach you about us in school?"

"They do. I jus' don' care." He laughed a little.

"Well, there's more, but were those guys." We all sat in silence for a second. I'm confused.

"Wait there's more?"

"That's your question?! You were told you're adopted by the avengers and THAT'S your question?!" Dumber scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Wait I was adopted?"

Everyone groaned at my response. I could agree, I'm a little slow on some things...

"Yes, you were. Nat has custody of you. We went over this yesterday!"

"Oh, sweet!" I got comfortable in my chair again, keeping an eye on the red one.

"So are you getting it now?"

"I think so...?" She sighed. We all cleaned up breakfast and went into a living room but fancier.

"So, what're we watching?" Old man asked.

"Can we watch Tangled?!"

A/n: I don't know what kind of crack I was on when I originally wrote this shit but OH MY GOD my writing back then was atrociously amazing I don't know how. Did edit this one either so oops...