♡♡♡ Author's Notes ♡♡♡

♡♡♡

(Disclaimer: I need to say is this fanfic contains murder and suicide..)

If you are sensitive person, you have been warned.

♡♡♡

______________________________________

Now I got that out of the way. Let me tell you how I came up with this idea.

I was getting into yanderes lately ; I thought their pyschology and personalities was interesting to me. I was really invested into a yandere game (i won't say, due to.. Recent controversies). And it's storyline amazed me. (I thought it was pretty cool concept-.)

But one day, I started off wondering "What if Amy was a yandere?" I started from there.

I researched some pyschology while making this story. I was trying to make this as authentic as it can be. (Specifically, OCD. And how reoccuring thoughts can lead to something more compulsive. Simliar to anxiety..)

Before this story, was written into fanfic. It was actually a comic I had made. The comic took me about 4 or 3 months since I took my time with it. I got alot of postitive feedback from people I know of.

So I thought to myself "Maybe I can share it (but as a fanfic) with the entire Sonic fandom? Maybe they'll like it as well?"

(I didn't want to share my art because it not necessarily the best. Plus, the comic has my old artstyle and.. Yeah, it's for the best. So I thought if I wrote it. It would be much more better that way.)

I also made OCs, just for their downfall. I didn't feel like sacrifacing the canon Sonic characters with it cause I would feel bad. (If you have a problem with this, I don't know what else to tell you.)

Anyways, I had fun while making this.

So this is my story of Yandere Amy.

I'm really proud of this story! I hope you'll like it as well!

♡♡♡