Chapter 5: Focused..

The more I wanted to kill her. The more I had to act normal for a better reputation. I didn't want anyone to find me suspicious. So I started helping people on their homework, in order to act normal.

But the more I focused on academics.. I forgotten what was my true focus was.

3 days have past, and I realized I have to eliminate Hinari before it's too late. This morning, she asked Sonikku if she can meet up afterschool. At that moment, I knew she wanted to confess to him.

So after Math Class, I quickly drop off my binders and papers and looked for Hinari's locker. 

(I stalked her the past 3 days a bit to see what her motives, but it seems I forget why I was doing that.. I thought I was stalking just to adore him-.)

I look and looked until I was able to find Hinari's locker.

I found it!

I unlocked her locker and put lethal poision on her lunch. I thought a slow death would be perfect for someone like her.

I heard footsteps ahead. I quickly locked her locker, and ran away.

Later, I followed Hinari ; She was sitting next to Sonikku. Hiding behind a Sakura tree, I instantly thought, "Why would Sonikku want to sit next to her, even though she was going to confess to him?" Either way, she was going to die. His reaction though, was a bit over the top. I was watching him yell out, "Hinari!! Can someone get nurse please?!" He started to cry loudly and started taking deep breathes in and out.. 

Looking at the scene.. I did a slight smile mischievously.

Even though she loved him.. Not as much as, I did though.

Soon enough.. Sonikku has to love me.

He has to.

He has no choice.