Chapter 2: Planning Ahead..

I started obsessing over if we were together.

If we went on dates.. If we had cuddles together.. Maybe, even something more than cuddles..

No one usually makes me this obsessed.. For the first time in a while, I was lovesick... I felt like I had hope that I would finally have a beloved for once.

I planned that if I wanted him to notice me, I had to give him no choice to fall for me. I had to get rid of the competition.. It was the easiest way for him to notice me. I didn't want to risk losing him, like I lost the other beloveds, I had in the past..

I didn't want to confess to him when there were so many people that had their eyes on him. He wouldn't choose me if he had so many choices.. I had to eliminate the other choices. Plus, I think it's better if I took control of the situation. No karma, no doubt.. Only I.. Can finally have him..

So next day, before even class started. I sneaked to the nearest tree so I can see what he was doing. He was just reading.. Sitting so still, by a vibrant sakura tree.. I thought to myself "He's like a painting..no matter what he does he makes it.. so elegant.."

And of course, someone.. had to ruin it.

Hanako Izumi..

The bookworm. Why the bookworm has a crush on him?! H-He is too good for her. Why can't she just see that!?

I immediately went behind the sakura tree. I had very mixed emotions.. I was..enraged yet worrisome. I thought she would take him away from me forever. These words kept repeating to me in my head.. "How could you ever allow this?!" "You'll never going to have him if you just let him be." These thoughts circled around me. The more I heard these thoughts, I just had to do something about it. I couldn't take my mind off of it.. I realized, "I have to get rid of her.. I must.."

Her love for books..

I could make that thing,
she loves most..

kill her..

Heheheh.. Keep reading, keep predicting your stories. Soon enough, you won't be able to predict your life..