💗💜💚Baby Boy💗💜💚

Bakuhoe pov

I closed the door behind me and locked. I slowly and quietly went to him took off my clothes as well and got on the bed.

Third person pov

Izuku felt the bed go down so he stopped what he was doing and tried to turn around before he was flipped over on his back. "So this is what you do in your alone time, huh?" Katsuki teased as he started to kiss Izuku's neck, "H~ah not all ~nhg~ the time." Katsuki slowly went down to Izuku's nipples and sucking and pinching them as Izuku moaned in pleasure.

Sense Katsuki was already naked and so was Izuku the grabbed a hold of Izuku's cock and stroked him at a slow pace. "Kac~chan. P-please stop teasing." Izuku whined. "What's my name baby boy? If you can tell me you get what you want." Izuku's face turned red, he didn't wanna say it. But Katsuki wasn't gonna let him get his way till he says it. Katsuki was about to stop touching Izuku, when "M-master~ Please, I need m-more." Izuku was more red if possible. "That wasn't so bad,was it?" Katsuki then sped up his pace until Izuku came, ridding out his high. While Izuku was still dazzled, Katsuki flipped him over and got lube out of the dresser and put a good amount on his hand and slowly put a finger in Izuku.

Mk soooo ima stop here again. Ik is sad but I'm trying. I'll update later today.

Cya cotton ballz.