💚💜Baby boy💚💜

No p0v:

Bakugou didn't wanna have to go outside. He just wanted his baby boy right where he can see him. Not at a party he didn't want to go to.

Bakugou was battling weather he should stay in his house or not, even if After a while of thinking he was going to show up but he got a call from.....Kirishima."Hello?" Katsuki was already bothered."What do you want, shitty hair!?" Kirishima's breath seemed shaky from the other side of the phone. "Well... I don't know how to explain it." Now Bakugou didn't know what to expect. "Well, when you muster up the words to explain it, tell me." Katsuki was just about to hang up when.."Izuku is doing "it" with another person!! " Boy, was it news to katsuki. "WHAT?!" That was all katsuki can muster up especially in this situation. "So sorry to tell you like this..." Kirishima felt bad for his best friend, because if it happened to him he wouldn't talk to anyone ever again. "Then where the hell are you!?" Katsuki couldn't believe his ears. He loved izuku like the world. "Right! The address is #########" As soon as he said that katsuki hung up and drove there as fast as he could with only getting about 6 tickets on the way.As soon as he got there he was met with flashing lights that I could probably see from miles away, yet he didn't.

He opened the door and was met with ton people. He pushed pass them went up stairs and heard a faint moan. Katsuki slowly but quickly walked to the door and put his ear up to it.

And heard a chanting. But with his name, confused he opens the door just too hear better."Ahh~ K-kacchan~faster, please.~M-mh~ Just hearing the green colored haired man moan was enough for katsuki to go on edge. So katsuki walked in without is lover know and closed the door behind him.

I was going to put smut.. But that can wait for the next chapter, cya